12.2 - Hospital, weak, drunk

Jiang Yao came back quickly. It was obvious that he was a little anxious. As soon as he opened the door and came in, his eyes fell on Xie Chao. He raised his hand and touched his forehead, then turned around and said, "What's going on?"

The assistant whispered next to him: "Mr. Xie said he was too sleepy, so he took a nap. Who knew that just a short while later, he started to have a fever again."

He was just waiting for Jiang Yao. Xie Chao was really sleepy. He just wanted to take a nap, but he didn't expect that he started to have a fever again, and this time the fever was very fast. He was even talking nonsense. When his consciousness was a little confused, He felt someone picking him up. The smell of this person was extremely familiar. He subconsciously rubbed it and whispered: "Ayao..."

The hands holding him froze slightly, and then responded "Hmm" seemingly impatiently.

The car was speeding on the road and rushed to the hospital. Xie Chao was lying unconscious in Jiang Yao's arms. His breathing was a little heavy and he couldn't wake up. When Jiang Yao saw this, after hesitating for a moment, he still raised his hand. She held his wrist and whispered, "Just hold on a little longer, we're almost at the hospital."

In the past, every time he went to a small world, Xie Chao would dream about the original owner, but not in this world. He didn't dream about anything. Even when he woke up, he was still a little confused. There was a hanging needle hanging on the back of his hand. Asked about the unique smell of disinfectant in the hospital, the doctor was talking to Jiang Yao about his condition. Both of them spoke quietly, and Xie Chao couldn't hear clearly. After a while, Jiang Yao came over, and he lowered his eyes to the person lying on the bed. Xie Chao sat on the hospital bed and said after a while: "You are sick."

Xie Chao was indeed ill. Jiang Yao originally thought he was faking it, but the doctor told him that Xie Chao was indeed ill because when checking Xie Chao, he found some of his previous medical records and asked the doctor at that time. It was later learned that Xie Chao's mental state had been very poor in the past few years, because the overly repressive living environment caused him psychological problems, and he would subconsciously forget and avoid some things.

For example, how he was tortured by Jiang Yao, and how he ended up in this situation.

Jiang Yao told Xie Chao exactly what the doctor said. Xie Chao lay on the bed, wondering what was going on.

333 has not followed him until now, not even a trace. It is the first time that Xie Chao misses him like this. After all, the general introduction to this world is in 333's hands.

Since knowing that Xie Chao was ill, Jiang Yao came here several times. Each time, he sat on the sofa and looked at Xie Chao. Occasionally, he asked a few tentative questions. After finding that Xie Chao showed no signs of acting, he was more interested. The young man felt a little uncomfortable, and in the end he just said: "Don't think that you have forgotten that this matter will end. I tell you, as long as I am here, this matter will not end, and I will never forgive you."

Xie Chao glanced at him. It wasn't until Jiang Yao went out and closed the door that he opened his eyes, his eyes calm.

Although this world seems to be slightly related to the real world, the words just mentioned are absolutely impossible to say, let alone impossible, given Jiang Yao's own character.

His fever subsided in the afternoon, and he leaned in the ward and watched TV. However, the TV was also broadcasting about Jiang Yao leaving the scene after the press conference. The media reporters did not take pictures of Jiang Yao's front. , there was only a blurry back figure, Xie Chao thought for a while, picked up his phone and searched for Jiang Yao, and the results came out. According to Baidu Encyclopedia and netizens' summaries, Xie Chao finally understood that Jiang Yao is now a big star, and he once was. He was the only son of the Jiang family, but later the Jiang family was divided up by those relatives, and he fell from the eldest son to the entertainment industry, and slowly reached his current position step by step.