【World 4】━━ Waste abandoned by the base boss ━━

4.1 - Debt collection, injury, ice superpower

"Teacher Xie, it's so late, is there a car back?" the student's parents asked.

"It's okay, I live not far from here." Xie Chao put the information in his backpack, changed his shoes, and said before leaving: "I left two test papers, be sure to remember to write them."

"Okay, teacher." The student responded immediately.

This is an old community. When Xie Chao went downstairs, the lights in the corridor were not very bright. He glanced at the bright moonlight outside and sighed. In fact, the money provided by this family is not much, but the advantage is that the time is relatively relaxed, so He can also not delay his studies and other work.

When the phone rang, he lowered his eyes and found that it was Jiang Yao. After picking up the call, he heard a familiar laughter coming from the other end: "Brother Chao, when will you be back? Do you want me to pick you up?" "

"No, I'll be back later." It was a bit cold at night. He walked around the corner with his schoolbag on his back. His footsteps suddenly stopped and his eyes fell on a shadow under the light. He said without changing his expression: "Wait until I get back. "

After saying that, he hung up the phone.

"The alertness is quite high." People came out from the corner in twos and threes, some holding wooden sticks as thick as their wrists. Xie Chao took a step back and said, "It's not the day to pay off the debt yet."

"Pay off the debt, pay off the debt, but my brothers are a little tight lately, so I'll give you a few." One person had dyed yellow hair. He stepped forward and pointed the stick at Xie Chao: "Are you going to take it out yourself, or do you want me to do it?"

"Is it included in the debt? Xie Chao looked sternly, and his eyes fell on this person: "If it is not included in the debt, I..."

Before he finished speaking, Xiao Huangmao rushed up with a stick. Xie Chao had long been used to this. He took a step back suddenly, turned around and kicked Xiao Huangmao in the chest, sending the person flying backwards. Then he didn't want to fight, turned around and ran away.

"What are you still doing? Chase!" Xiao Huangmao gritted his teeth and climbed up from the ground: "I have been staring at this kid for several days, chase him!"

After several other people looked at each other, they immediately chased after each other. After only a short delay, Xie Chao had already run away. This area was an old community. Xie Chao didn't come here often, and he didn't have time to wander around. He was able to turn around inside. Just when he thought he had thrown away the person behind him, an iron rod was thrown from the wall. Xie Chao was unprepared and was hit on his calf. He almost fell to his knees before he reacted. Finally, he rolled on the ground and narrowly avoided it. When he looked up, he saw another Huangmao.

"I heard that Jiang Yao bumped into me last time I was looking for you. He must be gone today." The man was holding an iron rod in his hand, with the front end touching the ground. It made a harsh sound as he moved, and the man moved a little. Behind his neck, he laughed: "Let's play?"

The people who were chasing Xie Chao also arrived, and they surrounded him. Xie Chao's calves felt a faint pain. He held the wall with one hand and glanced at the high wall behind this person from the corner of his eye.

Jump over?

Can you jump over it?

"Hiss—" When Jiang Yao was chopping vegetables, the carrots seemed to be cut into dices. He glanced at his scratched finger, turned on the faucet and rinsed it, found a band-aid from the medicine box, and then looked at it again. He glanced at the phone and whispered: "Why haven't you come back yet?"