2.17 - Jump into the river, fight, the wind rises

There was a slight breeze on the river, and the water slapped on the pillars under the bridge. Xie Chao just stood there. He seemed to have expected such a day, or in other words, from the moment he sent the video of Songxiang Tower, Been waiting for this moment.

"I thought you would ask first, where has he gone? Is he still alive?" Xie Chao smiled. He clearly had the same face as Pei Yao, but Xu Nanhuai, who was standing in front of him at this moment, clearly recognized the man in front of him. Definitely not Pei Yao.

"Give him back to me, who are you?" Xu Nanhuai asked with difficulty.

"You want Pei Yao from me? How can you be so embarrassed?" Xie Chao raised his hand and pointed to the river where the waves started to appear. He said: "The person you are looking for is in this river. Today is his first seven. You want to come and worship. ?"

Xu Nanhuai's face suddenly turned pale. He glanced at Xie Chao bitterly, gritted his teeth and denied, "You lied to me."

"Why did I lie to you? Look, to be honest, you don't believe it anymore." Xie Chao laughed and turned to look at Jiang: "You are here now just to know something from Zhou Yuan, right? Not yet. Call the police, what are you waiting for? Don't come here licking your face, do you want to see if Pei Yao is dead, or do you want to see if Zhou Yuan has dealt with everything? "

"You..." Xu Nanhuai said with a ferocious expression, "Where did you hide Pei Yao?"

"..." Xie Chao felt that all his previous words were in vain. He calmed down, his indifferent and sarcastic eyes swept over Xu Nanhuai's body, and then the corners of his lips raised slightly and he said: "He is dead."

"He died, died here, right at your feet." Xie Chao said: "Actually, there is no need to bother so much. Everything in the hospital examination report is true. He has been undergoing treatment since two years ago. In the past two years, you have never cared about him, and you don't know what's wrong with him. You always feel that you are the most pitiful, and everyone owes you. You feel that you can't trust others, so... you unscrupulously hurt a sincere person. People who love you."

"He is only half a year old at most. What will happen if you wait a little longer? You just let him die in the most painful way. You probably don't know that he was still helping you plan your stardom before he died, knowing that all of this was... It's a futile effort, but you are willing to go to a hopeless situation. Xu Nanhuai, you think you are very smart, but have you ever thought that Pei Yao was trained as the heir of the Pei family, and everything about him has been witnessed. You are like this The tricks were like child's play under his nose, but he never said anything. Do you know why?" Xie Chao paused, his voice seemed a little blurred in the waves, but Xu Nanhuai heard it clearly. , he heard Xie Chao say: "Because he doesn't want to expose you and has been waiting."

Xu Nanhuai turned his gaze stiffly to the surging river. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out.

"Yesterday was his mother's birthday. He bought a gift in the car. If his calculations are correct, this should be the last time he spends his birthday with his mother." The night wind blew Xie Chao's coat and the people on the bridge rustled. The wind came over, and Xie Chao sighed in a low voice: "Why did he meet you?"

If he had never met Xu Nanhuai, maybe none of this would have happened.

"ah--"

"Ah - ah -"

Xu Nanhuai's throat seemed to be unable to make a sound, and his hands were shaking so violently that he couldn't hold the crutches. He fell on the bridge. Under the cold river water was the person who only focused on him.

"Brother Huai." Zhou Yuan stood not far away and looked at him. He then turned his attention to Xie Chao: "Who are you?"

"I am Pei Yao, but I am not him." Xie Chao's eyes fell on the murderer. He could not feel any regret from this man, but only anger: "Zhou Yuan, 23 years old this year. In junior high school, you were expelled from the school for intentionally hurting others. You have become a regular visitor to the police station. After following Pei Yao, you have lived a normal life for several years. Pei Yao has taught you how to behave, right? "