2.15 - Crying, hugging, jealousy

Xu Nanhuai waited outside all night until the next morning, when Xie Chao opened the door and saw him.

"Pei Yao, let's talk." Xu Nanhuai was worried that Pei Yao would ignore him this time. He looked up at Pei Yao. He had been cold all night and his face turned blue. He trembled: "Just a moment, a moment... ..."

"I think I made it clear enough." Pei Yao rubbed his eyebrows with a headache. He was wearing black clothes and his skin looked increasingly pale. Just standing there made people feel his weakness. Xu Nanhuai Thinking of the words in the inspection report, my heart suddenly hurt.

"No..." Xu Nanhuai was sitting in a wheelchair, holding the pieces of paper in his hand. He reluctantly raised his head and said, "You have a courier that was delivered over there, but you were not at home, so the property management company called me. ...It's a courier from the hospital, Ayao, please tell me, this was sent by mistake, right?"

He finally asked this question. After thinking about it all night, he finally asked.

Xu Nanhuai watched the change in the expression on Pei Yao's face with some anxiety. To his disappointment, Pei Yao did not change much. He just glanced at him lightly, as if he was looking at a stranger. After a moment, he said: "Oh , you took it apart."

He didn't deny it.

At that moment, this idea filled Xu Nanhuai's whole brain. He subconsciously opened his eyes, expecting Pei Yao to deny everything in his next words.

But things often backfired. Pei Yao just lowered his eyes at him and said, "Then you should find another way out earlier."

"That's not what I meant!" Xu Nanhuai immediately explained: "Ayao, I...you...what's going on with your inspection report? Is it wrong? Let me tell you, this is the hospital. If he Sending the report to the wrong person, you know..."

"It's true." Pei Yao interrupted Xu Nanhuai's words. His voice was calm, as if he was talking about an insignificant matter: "There is nothing wrong with the inspection report. It is true."

"Impossible, I don't believe it. We were fine before." Xu Nanhuai forced a smile and shook his head.

"I'm going to die, so I hope I can die peacefully. Please don't bother me again." Pei Yao gathered his clothes. The autumn weather was slightly cool, and he was in a low fever. He said in a hoarse voice, "Even if For the sake of five years, don't let me die without peace of mind."

Every word he spoke was like a poisoned knife, piercing Xu Nanhuai's heart bit by bit. Xu Nanhuai was almost stunned. He opened his mouth and looked at Pei Yao blankly.

"Ayao, I'll take you to see a doctor. Let's go to the hospital. Now that technology is so advanced, we can cure it." It took Xu Nanhuai a long time to find his voice. His eardrums ached and he seemed to be able to hear the echo. I heard my own voice saying: "I'll go with you. If we can't cure it here, we'll go somewhere else, City B, City C... Yes, I heard that a hospital in City S is the best at treating this. We can where to."

"Xu Nanhuai, it's too late, it's too late." Pei Yao said.

At that moment, Xu Nanhuai looked into Pei Yao's eyes. He didn't know if it was his misunderstanding. He saw a trace of sadness in Pei Yao's eyes, but also a trace of relief.

"Ayao, you can't let go of me. Let's try again. Maybe it can work? I won't pester you. You go and treat the disease. I will leave after you cure the disease. I really don't pester you. Don't do it. It's gone." Xu Nanhuai wanted to reach out and hold Pei Yao's hand, but he was too far away and could only advise cautiously: "Can you try again? If you don't like me, I can stay away from you. But don't give up, there is still hope, it's not too late, it won't be too late."