1.6 - Slap, nightmare, roommate

"You used to like to stay in this studio. After so many years, this habit still hasn't changed." Professor Xu put the painted portrait aside and said with a smile: "Many people can't tell the difference between you and Shen Yu. The difference, but I can see it at a glance."

"Teacher, where did you find out?" Shen Li squatted aside and asked.

"When I was in class before, I remember I told you that the paintbrush is a way to convey people's emotions, but there is a prerequisite for this, that is, you have to love it. Only if you love it can it know your emotions and serve you. "Pass it on." After all, Professor Xu is older and has a bad back after standing for a long time. He sat on a chair and said, "The biggest difference between you and Shen Yu is that you love art and have a passion for this industry. This can be felt." It can't be imitated."

After hearing this, Shen Li was silent for a moment, then said warmly: "Yes, I love art. This is my only hobby and pursuit."

After the portraits were sorted, the old professor had to go to rest. Shen Li sent him to the office before leaving.

This university is very big, and the rain has stopped. When Xie Chao walked around the school, he could feel the love and reluctance remaining in his body for this school. He subconsciously slowed down, as if to be able to Stay on the land for a few minutes.

"Host, Lu Yu is on the phone." System 333 deserves to have high-end monitoring functions, reporting Lu Yu's whereabouts in real time: "He is learning about Shen Li's past."

"After so many years together, he didn't even think of understanding these things. All the questions about Shen Li came from Shen Yu. Now he is more attentive." Xie Chao showed little interest in the people following him, and he paused. By a lake, from his original memory, he knew that Shen Li always liked to stay here and sketch, but now there were other people here: "Come to this school and see the old professor, it should be It's also one of Shen Li's last wishes."

After all, Shen Li had no intention of dying before this. He was actively undergoing treatment and constantly practicing his painting skills, perhaps just waiting to return here one day.

"Forget it." System 333 paused for a moment. Seeing Xie Chao leaning against the tree, it asked: "Host, have you ever been in love? In your real world."

"Don't you know enough about the host's personal information?" Xie Chao laughed and did not answer it. Instead, he asked: "How old are you?"

"Twenty years old." 333 did not avoid the question and answered truthfully, with a calm tone as if he was making a report: "I will be twenty-one in a few days."

"Then I wish you a happy birthday in advance." Xie Chao said.

This time 333 was silent for a long time and then said softly: "Thank you."

"Shen Li." When a familiar voice sounded behind him, Shen Li sighed helplessly. A trace of disgust flashed across his eyes, but he soon calmed down. He stood up and turned to look at Lu Yu, who was walking behind him, and asked : "Is Mr. Lu's company going to file for bankruptcy? Why is it so idle?"

Lu Yu smiled bitterly: "How can I be in the mood to stay in the company now? The injury on your hand has never healed. I'll take you to the hospital for a checkup."

"You mean this?" Shen Li raised his right hand casually, and the wounds on it were more obvious. Lu Yu's throat was slightly choked and he couldn't say anything.

"Mr. Lu, if what I said before is not clear enough, let me say it again. You heard me clearly." Shen Li said word by word: "I don't want you anymore, we are done."

"I don't agree." Lu Yu's face turned completely gloomy when he heard these words: "We have been together for such a long time, even if we are going to separate, then we should consider my feelings. Is it true? Is your love for me all these years fake?"