9.6 - Room, diary, madman

He Yue and Gu Yi walked on the second floor one after another. No one had walked on the wooden stairs for a long time, and they would make a squeaking sound when they stepped on them, which was particularly harsh in this empty house.

"Are you ready to ignore me forever?" He Yue asked.

"No." Gu Yi, who was walking in front, stopped and said, "Save your life first, and we'll talk about the rest later."

"How did you know about Wen Qi's cheating, and... about the ghost mask? With your personality, you won't ask about this topic for no reason. What do you want to know, or what do you know?" He Yue asked.

He always felt that the person in front of him seemed different from what he thought, but he couldn't tell what was different. The strange sense of dissonance made him very uncomfortable, as if he had lost the most crucial part of his memory.

"Didn't you say that? So what if Wen Qi cheats on you, you still like him. If you want to be with him, all the questions are meaningless." Gu Yi laughed and turned to look at He Yue : "Just save your life, don't worry about anything else, including me, and of course, preferably Wen Qi as well."

He Yue really didn't understand what Gu Yi was thinking, but he knew that Gu Yi must be hiding something from him, and the matter might be quite big.

But before he could ask, Gu Yi had already opened a door. There were three rooms on the second floor. The one Gu Yi opened was the first room on the left. The room was very messy. Clothes were almost thrown around. You could see It turned out that this was a girl's room, and there were black blood stains on the skirt.

"Look at this blood, it's been a long time." He Yue glanced at the room, and then his eyes fell on the dressing mirror. There was no blood on the mirror, but there was blood on the dressing table. He Yue said: "The blood is in a spray state. , Logically speaking, it should be there on the mirror, but you can't see it now, it's probably been wiped off."

"The question is why did this person only wipe the blood on the mirror and not other places?" Gu Yi took a few steps forward. The smell of blood remained in the room, with a hint of rancidity, which made people feel sick. He slightly Hold your breath: "Mirror here..."

He pushed, but nothing happened, but when he sat on the chair in front of the mirror, he couldn't see his face, only his body. He leaned over slightly, and then he saw his face.

"..." Gu Yi said without turning around: "Generally speaking, people's upper bodies should not differ much."

According to this arrangement, how short does this person have to be to see his face in the mirror?

"I think it's possible, she's right here." He Yue came over and made a gesture. He placed something on the dressing table and said, "It's just right."

It was indeed just right. If a person's head was placed on the dressing table, he could face the mirror, but it would be too scary.

"But I'm sure there is no Chen Feng in this room." Gu Yi took a look around. He stood up and opened almost all of the wardrobe. There was nothing inside except clothes or clothes.

In the end, the two of them glanced at each other before leaving. There was indeed nothing there, and then Gu Yi opened the second room.

When they opened the second room, they heard a sound coming from behind. Gu Yi turned his head sharply, but saw nothing. He Yue's expression also changed slightly. It was obvious that he had just heard the sound.

"No matter, time is running out. Let's check the second room first. I'll check it while you stare at the back." Gu Yi said.

"Okay." He Yue responded.