Go to Reality 7: He is here and will never leave again

After seeing Ah Feng off, Xie Chao and Jiang Yao didn't go home. Instead, they drove straight to the pet market, intending to buy one and take it away.

The dogs in the pet market were locked in cages. They barked as soon as someone came. Some were fierce and some were coquettish. Jiang Yao asked, "Brother Chao, what kind do you want to buy?"

"Golden Retriever." Xie Chao smiled: "This is a good memory."

In the small world, they met golden retrievers more than once, and each golden retriever had a common name called "Ayao". Even the mission of Jiang Yao was hidden in Gouzi's body, and that Gouzi was A little golden retriever.

Jiang Yao raised his eyebrows and asked, "What do you want to name him?"

"Hmm -" Xie Chao thought for a long time. He wanted to name this golden retriever "Ayao", but he felt that his waist would probably be useless after he returned.

"Brother Chao?" Jiang Yao asked.

"Besides, I have to think about this big deal." Xie Chao avoided the question. He subconsciously stretched out his hand to support his waist. He felt a little sore after walking for a long time. In fact, it was because of Ah Feng last night. Now, they didn't do anything, but before that, Jiang Yao played so crazy that Xie Chao fainted two or three times in one night and felt like he was going to die.

Sometimes he wonders what Jiang Yao ate when he grew up... Every time he was bumped into, he couldn't straighten his waist at all.

Because it is a pet market, there are too many pet shops inside. The two of them spent the whole morning shopping but couldn't find it. It's not like there are no beautiful golden retrievers. Even though there are too many choices, even Xie Chao, who doesn't have difficulty choosing, can't find them. Making a choice, especially when those dogs looked at him expectantly, Xie Chao felt that he could hardly refuse.

"I feel like I will never be able to resist Gouzi." Xie Chao sat on the chair and said helplessly: "I can't refuse them."

"Really?" Jiang Yao asked.

"Yeah." Xie Chao nodded heavily, and then heard Jiang Yao whisper in his ear: "Woof woof!"

Xie Chao's face suddenly turned red.

"Woof woof!" While the two were talking, a dog came close to the two of them and pawed at Xie Chao's clothes. Xie Chao took a look and saw that it was actually a golden retriever. It was a boy who brought the puppy. When he saw the dog pulling at others, he immediately pulled the rope and said, "I'm sorry, did I scare you?"

"It's okay." Xie Chao waved his hand, and the dog sat in front of him, sticking out its tongue, as if it wanted to lick Xie Chao, but was pulled away by its owner.

"Boss." Just when Xie Chao and Jiang Yao were about to leave, they heard the man say to the owner of the pet shop: "Do you accept dogs here? I bought them last week. Just give me any price. I want to sell it. "

"Ah? Why?" The owner of the pet shop asked very puzzledly: "Your golden retriever is in good condition and there is nothing wrong with it."

"It was given to my girlfriend at the time. My girlfriend broke up and I had to go to work, so I didn't have time to raise it." The boy pulled the leash and said, "Give me any price."

The boss looked at the boys. Xie Chao and Jiang Yao did not stay here anymore. They continued to look for pets. However, after visiting several pet shops, Xie Chao suddenly found that his car keys were missing. He guessed that he was sitting on a chair at noon. They lost it when they went up, so they immediately turned around and walked back.