1.15 - Selling a house, buying a cemetery, feeling guilty

Lu Yu only knew that the kidnapper wanted Shen Yu by name, but he didn't know the real reason. When Shen Li said this, a trace of hesitation flashed across his face.

Xu Xibo wanted to say something else, but was stopped. Shen Li said, "I'm tired too. You should go back and rest."

"Okay." Xu Xibo saw the fatigue in Shen Li's eyes. He couldn't help but feel a little distressed and said, "Then I'll go back. You should go back quickly. If you have anything, call me. I never change my mobile phone number." "

Shen Li bypassed Lu Yu and went upstairs. Lu Yu wanted to follow him, but under Shen Li's indifferent eyes, he couldn't take this step.

"Xu Xibo left, Lu Yu is still squatting downstairs." System 333 was like an all-round real-time monitoring system, informing Xie Chao of Lu Yu's movements. It said: "Shen Yu has gone back. But he didn't dare tell his parents the truth."

"Guessed it." Xie Chaocai came out of the shower. He casually wore a bathrobe and leaned on the sofa. The small scars on his chest were somewhat obvious: "If he told his parents, I should have received another one by now. A 'bad boy who doesn't understand' card."

What he said was sarcastic, and 333 said nothing, indicating his acquiescence.

The next morning, when Xie Chao woke up, he received a call from the intermediary. He said that the house was ready, and all he needed to do was sign the agreement to make payment and sign the agreement to transfer the ownership. He agreed casually and strolled downstairs in the morning. I bought hot sweet beans from the breakfast shop and came back. After I finished eating, I took the bus to the bank to go through the formalities.

The procedure was not complicated. The buyer was a young man with a beer belly. As soon as he came up, he glanced at Shen Li. His eyes didn't look like he was here to buy a house, but rather like he was here to watch the fun.

"I heard that you were selling this house, so I came right here." The young man said with a smile, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's okay, I just arrived." Shen Li didn't lie about this. Although he had known for a long time that the person who came to buy a house was Luo Feng's cousin, except for the similar dressing styles, the two brothers could not be distinguished from each other. If there was any similarity, he looked away, and the two of them followed the procedure, and it was completed in just over half an hour.

Shen Li's phone vibrated. He looked at the payment information and saw that the full amount was paid directly to his account.

"Where are you going, let me take you there." The young man was polite and said respectfully, "I happen to be on my way."

"..." Shen Li shook his head and refused: "No, I can just go by myself, thank you."

"Where are you going now?" System 333's voice sounded in his mind. Xie Chao had just walked out of the bank and walked along the street: "To the cemetery. I haven't paid yet, but I just happened to go to pay."

"You tell the agent that after selling the house, you will move out within seven days, and you can still live in this house for seven days." System 333 said.

"Yes, seven days... is enough." Xie Chao stopped a taxi and reported the address of the cemetery, then leaned on the back seat and closed his eyes to rest.

The taxi was driving quickly on the road. Xie Chao lowered the window of the back seat a little, and the wind blew in along the gap of the window, blowing his hair a little messy.

When Shen Li came to the cemetery, even the security guard at the door knew him. After saying hello, he walked directly to the house next to him. The person who received him was still the same staff member from before.