4.15 - Become a zombie, cruel, desperate

333's words seemed to shatter Yuan Yi's last hope. His hands kept shaking, so much so that he couldn't hold 333's hand.

"I once believed in you, so before I died, I gave Xiao Bai to you." 333 has lived in Qiao Hang's body for many years and has watched Qiao Bai grow up. He sincerely regards him as his younger brother. This is why he was so angry when he saw Qiao Bai's death for the first time. He let go of his hand and watched Yuan Yi fall to the ground unable to stand. He said sarcastically: "At the beginning of the end of the world, You fell covered in blood at the door of Qiao's house. I didn't want to save you. It was Xiaobai who dragged you in. He accepted death and took care of you bit by bit. He stayed with you until you woke up. Go around, I know he is annoying, but if you can't stand his annoyance, you shouldn't let him play around. I gave you a complete brother, but you pushed him into the zombie group and watched him being torn apart. broken."

"Brother Hang...Brother Hang..." Yuan Yi stooped, as if he had lost all his strength in an instant, and his whole body was trembling: "Save him."

"How the hell can I save him?" Qiao Hang took a deep breath: "It's all torn apart... How can I save him?"

Their family portrait was still hung on the wall of Qiao's house. Qiao Bai was wearing a white turtleneck and followed Qiao Hang with a smile. Qiao Hang pushed his head back slightly impatiently.

Suddenly someone screamed outside: "Look! Wen Miao has turned into a zombie! He has turned into a zombie!"

Hearing this, Xie Chao looked out of the window. The people downstairs avoided Wen Miao in the middle. Wen Miao could no longer be counted as a person. Half of his body had been eaten, and he was dragging his belly full of food. Zang Gu staggered up, his face looking ferocious. When Ah Zheng saw this, his face darkened: "Level 8 zombie."

Wen Miao was originally a level 7 space superpower. I don't know if it was because of those inhibitory serums or maybe because he got something else in the third base. When he died, he would become a level 8 zombie. This made Xie Chao They were all a little surprised.

What surprised others was that they thought that this level eight zombie would rush into the crowd, but they didn't expect that several level eight zombies on the side rushed over and trapped him. As a level eight zombie, he actually has human thinking. , he recognized these people and knew how to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. His first reaction was to run away, but Qiao Hang upstairs took a look and sneered: "Want to run away?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the two level nine zombies squatting aside immediately looked at each other.

Wen Miao was blocked before he could even get out of Qiao's house. They were both zombies, but the difference between level nine and level eight was by no means just one level, but a qualitative leap.

"Bring it here." Qiao Hang said.

After the two level nine zombies controlled Wen Miao, they tried to drag him back regardless of his struggle. Wen Miao struggled, which angered the male zombie among them. He suddenly reached out his hand and pulled out all the internal organs. He was dragged out and thrown into the zombie group. The low-level zombies immediately scrambled for food. Wen Miao's remaining hands and legs were broken, and he was dragged up limply and thrown in front of several people.

Yuan Yi looked at the thing in front of him, his face twitching slightly, he seemed to be holding back something.

"Isn't it a sense of accomplishment to pretend that the serum is not suppressed and let Yuan Yi snatch away my brother's serum? Watching him die among the zombies?" Qiao Hang stepped on Wen Miao's head, a little bit. Pressing down bit by bit until his head began to crack and deform, Qiao Hang said with an indifferent expression: "Although my younger brother has a good personality, he has an elder brother with a bad temper."