Entry Number Sixty-Five (3/10/2011)

Dear readers,

It's 1:22PM and I'm up! First thing I ate this morning was chocolate cake. Haven't eaten anything else.

So yeah...

Not long after I got off last night, I decided that I wanted to watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer from the start. So that's what I'm gonna do today. Until I get bored of it, at least. 

ttyl!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

(2:52)

I am officially bored of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Sure didn't take long. I wonder what I'm gonna do next?

......................................................................................................................................................................................

(3:00)

Hmmm... Okay, so Utawarerumono, Hajime no Ippo or Pretear?  

I think I'll watch... Utawarerumono.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

(4:35)

I think I'm done with watching Utawarerumono for now... Now I'm gonna watch Hajime no Ippo.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

(6:12)

My favorite fight in Hajime no Ippo is probably the one I'm watching right now. Between Makunouchi Ippo, the main character, and Jason Ozuma. It just gets my pulse racing. It reminds me a lot of the fight in Yu Yu Hakusho between Yusuke and Chu. I love fights where the opposing characters are so evenly matched. That's one of the reasons I like the anime AirMaster so much. It's never really evenly matched, but it kind of gives the illusion that it is.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

(6:32)

Okay, I'm done with Hajime no Ippo for today, so i think I'm gonna watch ANTM, 'cause I'm bored of this season and I want to hurry up and finish it so I can get to the next one. I already know who's gonna win because some stupid fucktard wrote it in the comments. Anyway, when I'm done with that, I'll probably watch my favorite parts from the anime Yu Yu Hakusho(starting with episode 90). 

...................................................................................................................................................................................

(7:22)

OMNOMNOM KRAFT DINNER!!!

....................................................................................................................................................................................

(8:29)

Finally finished with cycle 10 of ANTM, and I WAS going to watch Yu Yu Hakusho, but I'm gonna get off for an early shower instead. I'll probably get back on later tonight, though.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

(11:08)

I'm back!

I think I'm gonna watch the first episode of cycle 11 of ANTM, and then start watching Yu Yu Hakusho. Depending on how much I like the first episode of cycle 11, I might end up watching more that just the first episode, though.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

(11:28)

Haven't actually gotten around to watching ANTM yet because I've been distracted by YouTube videos. Anyway, there's this one that's so true, I just had to make it today's video.

My back is itchy.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

(12:27)

This cycle, there's this pre-op transgender woman called Isis. I LOVE her! SHE'S FIERCE, BIOTCHES!!! I think she is just amazing. XD

...................................................................................................................................................................................

(2:50)

Ended up watching 4 episodes of ANTM... So yeah... I... don't really feel like watching Yu Yu Hakusho right now... maybe tomorrow... I think I'm gonna read The Last Dance by xoStardust. Such a great book XD I probably won't read more that one or two chapters though, 'cause it's pretty late.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

(3:09)

Actually, I change my mind. I read that not that long ago, so it's too fresh in my mind to read again. I don't wanna go to bed quite yet though, so I think I'm gonna watch the movie Love Happens.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

(4:05)

Just finished the movie.

Here's something that I doubt I've mentioned: I am a sap.

I cry a LOT. ANYTHING can make me cry. Movies, books, TV shows. Other stuff that I can't think of right now. I was crying just now, because of part of the movie I was watching. I didn't used to be such a cry-baby. I used to turn pretty much all of my negative energy into angre, and now I turn pretty much all of it into tears. I still have a temper, though. The thing that changed it happened in the sixth grade. I'll talk about that some other day, though, 'cause I don't feel like talking about depressing stuff right now. 

Anyway, I'm gonna go to bed now.

Lilah Tov!