"At least he cares."You mumbled.

"What?"He said striking you again making you fall down and made you the Devil goddess from Hell.

You threw a pillow at him making it hit him the face and then you threw a glass that barely missed his head.

He walked closer towards you.

You run to him and stand in front of him with his fist high in the air.

"Hit me and that would be the worst thing you ever did"You said tan ding in front of him bravely.

His fist changed to a slap and he slapped you making you stumble but not fall and he grabbed your arm and pull you towards him and he placed the other on your butt making him slap it hard making you gasp in his ear.

He moved to your ear and whispered.

"You've been naughty.Gotta teach you a lesson"He said picking you upstairs and carrying you upstairs.

You tried to get out and it didn't worked and then he reached the bedroom door and placed you on the bed and as he went to lock the door,you got up to leave but he grabbed you and pinned you down on the ground.

"You've been naughty.Daddy has to teach you a lesson"He said unbuckling his jeans.

He pulled out his huge cock started to pump it slowly and places it on top of your lips.

"Open up you little bitch"He said angrily.

You refused and he grabbed your butt again making you gasp and you took his huge cock in your mouth.

You gagged as he shoved all of him in your mouth and he bucked his hips moving faster and you felt him twitch and he cummed in your mouth.Then he remove your pants and panties as he noticed you were wet and then he shoves two fingers in roughly while licking you and sucking on your clit.

You moaned which you know you wished you didn't which encouraged him to go faster and you cummed making him suck his fingers and shove himself in you hard without adjusting.

Him hitting your g spot making you black out.

-------------

You woke up to a angelic Justin and sore legs.Your pussy throbbing and sore and you got up,well tried and showered and got your clothes on.

There was a song you wanted to try out at the studio.

Did I mention you can sing?

You grabbed your music and bag and phone and keys til a hand held you back.

"Where are you going?"He said sternly.

He's still naked and confused.

"The studio"You said pulling away and leaving.

-----------------

You arrived to the studio and since your Justin's girl,they let you in.

There was nobody there but you set your stuff in the sound room and pulled out the music.

*Start listening to the song*

"Heart beats fast,color and prominces,How to be brave,how can I love when I'm afraid to fall watching you stand alone.."You said singing.

"I've have died everyday waiting for you......for a thousand years,Id loved you for a thousand more"

You finish the song not to notice that Fredo recorder you and he was there alone.

Fredo came in there and you started to pack as he came in there.

He set your stuff down and pulled you close.