Special Imagine(:

Start from the beginning

Ugh, I wanna fuck him so hard. Oh god he's just so...... you were snapped out of your thoughts by your friend talking to you. Good thing she stopped you. You were just about ready to stick your hands in your pants and relieve your sexual frustrations yourself.

"Ready to go?" she said standing up.

"What? Oh. Yeah." you said getting up quickly. You felt the wetness in your underwear but ignored it and kept walking. You guys reached the doorway once again, and all you can think about was where room 3C was.

"Hey, I think I left my jacket in this room down the hall. Im gonna go grab it, be right back." you lied.

"Need me to come?" she asked nicely.

"No I'm fine" you said, smiling.

"Okay. I'll be here". And with that you left to start your search for room 3C.

"3C.......3C............" you said, searching for it. After a couple of turns, you found it. Your stomach turned with excitement as you slowly opened the door to the room.

You stepped in and saw no one. You instantly thought the worst.

"Gosh, what was I thinking...I knew it was too good to be true." you said to yourself, turning around to leave.  Just then someone grabbed your arm gently, scaring the living shit out of you.

"Aaah!" you screamed, jumping at the sudden contact.

"Whoa, sorry." the person said. "Didn't mean to scare you. I'm Justin." he reached out his hand and you took it in yours.

"(Y/N)." you said as calmly as possible.

"Well, (Y/N) you're beautiful. And I wanted to meet you...face to face.." he said calmly slowly moving closer to your face. He was moving way to slow and you couldn't stand it anymore. You pressed your lips against his, fast, making him smile into the kiss. He played it safe. Kissed you hard enough to make you wet, but slow enough to drive you crazy. He brought you to a couch and sat you down with him, not breaking the kiss once.

You wanted more. You were hungry for him. You lifted yourself up onto his lap and grabbed his face, kissing him harder than before. He wrapped his hands around your waist pulling you closer to his hips. You felt him hard-on press against your vagina making you even wetter. You moaned into the kiss, only making Justin harder.

He started moving his hands under your shirt, up your sides towards your boobs. He reaches them and massages them softly, making another small moan escape from you. He reached behind you and unclipped your bra letting it fall off from under your shirt. With that he pulled your shirt over your head and stared at now exposed chest. He stared for a while biting his lip.

You began to feel insecure and covered yourself up. He looked up at you with confused eyes. "Don't be afraid," he said soothingly. "You're beautiful, no flaws."

He made you blush and you started kissing him again, his warm hands now gripping your boobs, rubbing them. Somehow his shirt was already off, I guess you just missed it. Still kissing, you reached down to unbuckle the belt to his jeans. You fumbled with the belt, not thinking clearly.  You broke from the kiss so you could see what you were doing. He laughed quietly before moving your hands out of the way and doing it himself. When it was undone, you lifted yourself off of him and pulled his pants down in one swift motion, leaving him in just his boxers.

You crawled up his body and pushed him down onto the couch, on his back. You rested your hand on his growing manhood and palmed it softly.

"Ohhhhhh my god..." Justin moaned. "Please...f-faster...."