2.17 - Su Yang: My dad is here, it's over

"The little star who died here two years ago was Bai Ying, and her assistant Guoguo." The director led a group of people to a place where a yellow line was pulled, and placed the prepared bouquet. On the side, he said, "Originally, we shouldn't bring up old things again, but we still need to let everyone know some of the prerequisites... Since that incident, there have been some film crews here, but they all said they encountered ghosts."

At this point, the director shuddered at the right time and said, "We need to explore the truth of this matter. Are the so-called supernatural events real or just people's imagination."

The place where the accident occurred was a narrow slope that looked a bit steep. Su Yang stood aside and took a look and found that the soil on the narrow slope was a bit loose. If someone stood here, they would slip down accidentally.

"It was during the audition, and Bai Ying was standing here. Her assistant handed her a water cup. Then the slope here could not bear the weight of the two people, and they both rolled down. There was something underneath the slope. There was a thorn bush with gravel in it. Bai Ying hit the back of her head on it and died on the spot. The water glass in the assistant's hand was smashed and the glass cut her neck. Before she could pull it up, she was gone." The director said in a few words. After introducing the situation at that time, although Su Yang had read these things in the materials, he still felt a little uncomfortable when he heard them mentioned.

No one can remain indifferent to the death of another.

Even between strangers.

Su Yang stood on it and took a look, and found that the thorn bushes were still there, and asked doubtfully, "After the accident, weren't the thorn bushes here cleaned up?"

"It's cleared up, but this is a forest. Wildflowers and grasses grow very fast. Two years have passed, and it's already full of thorns. If someone falls in, he or she will lose half his life." The director saw Su Yang was still standing there, so he quickly pulled him over and said, "Brother Su, please stay away from that way."

Su Yang raised his eyebrows and looked at the slope thoughtfully.

Qiao Xiaoxiao fanned herself twice with a fan and asked, "You won't let us go down to explore, right? These thorn bushes will scratch your skin if you're not careful. If you scratch your face, how can you film?" "

Su Yang glanced at the camera that was still on, and vaguely guessed the reason why Qiao Xiaoxiao was not bad looking, but couldn't even make it to the 18th line.

Although Qiao Xiaoxiao is telling the truth, as a celebrity, it is inherently controversial, so no matter who speaks out, they will be torn apart.

Sure enough, as expected, there was a lot of abuse on Qiao Xiaoxiao on the live broadcast platform, with each sentence getting worse and worse.

Brother Chen looked a little unhappy when he saw these comments. When Qiao Xiaoxiao was about to check Weibo, he stopped her and said, "There are still lenses, so don't look at your phone casually."

"The camera is not on my side." Qiao Xiaoxiao couldn't react. She frowned and said, "I just looked at my phone. It's not like you can't look at your phone in this show."

Seeing that Qiao Xiaoxiao was about to open the page, suddenly the page was covered by a leaf. She was stunned for a moment. When she looked up, she saw Su Yang smiling at her, putting a hat on Qiao Xiaoxiao's head, and said with a low smile, "Female It's better for celebrities to wear a hat, because if you get sunburned, it's hard to recover."

Su Yang was good-looking, but when she made such a move, Qiao Xiaoxiao froze in place and couldn't react. Su Yang then moved closer to her ear, chuckled and said, "The camera is coming, please be patient."