2.32 - 888: Reality is full

Why does Su Yang's family have sleeping pills?

Why was Su Yang's wrist scratched by the glass?

He clearly said he would be back later, why didn't you wait for him?

Mu Cheng's face suddenly turned pale. He didn't know what expression he should make for a moment. Seeing his appearance, the doctor sighed and said, "What a pity, so young..."

When Wang Qunze received the news and ran over, he saw Mu Cheng standing outside. He couldn't help but punched him hard. Mu Cheng couldn't escape and stumbled back. Wang Qunze was also slightly stunned. He didn't expect that he could really hit Mu Cheng, but this idea was quickly forgotten by him. He gritted his teeth and asked, "Why is this happening! Why!"

"Why is there sleeping pills in his house?" There was blood on the corners of Mu Cheng's lips. He didn't care. He just kept looking at Wang Qunze and asked, "Why is there sleeping pills in his house?"

"Have you ever understood bipolar disorder? Have you ever gone to understand it? Sometimes patients with bipolar disorder will be very excited and unable to sleep. Their eyes are full of red bloodshot eyes but they don't feel tired. They will have a fast heartbeat and nausea and vomiting. ...So Su Yang always keeps sleeping pills..." Wang Qunze stared at Mu Cheng and asked, "Why do you want to leave him alone?..."

When Wang Qunze said this, he could no longer speak.

Su Yang was actually on the side. He watched the dispute between Wang Qunze and Mu Cheng, watched himself being pushed into the morgue, and watched the news of his death being reported overwhelmingly.

After Su Dong learned about Su Yang's death, he was slightly stunned and asked, "What's going on?"

The secretary said, "It was an accidental death due to excessive blood loss."

After Director Su was silent for a long time, he sighed, waved his hand and said, "Prepare his funeral, and let Ajie learn how to manage the company."

Su Yang's death seemed to only cause small ripples on this calm lake, and slowly, there were no traces left.

Mu Cheng stood in front of Su Yang. He looked at the young man who was still in his arms before. He still remembered that this man called his name before he left.

He said, "Mu Cheng."

But Mu Cheng didn't realize at that time that Su Yang was asking for help and betting all his hopes on him. He didn't realize this at all at that time, so he left and left Su Yang A person was placed in the house.

He didn't know how desperate Su Yang was when he left.

"Today I called Su Yang's psychiatrist and told me about this matter. He told me that Director Su had called him and asked him not to prescribe medicines to Su Yang indiscriminately. From the beginning to the end, Director Su never I believe Su Yang suffers from bipolar disorder. Su Yang's medicine was thrown away by Dong Su last time." After Wang Qunze calmed down, he stood not far away, never daring to look at Su Yang. He said, "Su Yang The medicine I got last time was only enough for two or three days. The doctor said that if a patient with bipolar disorder like Su Yang gave up taking medicine, it would be no different from committing suicide..."

"He wants to... die?" Mu Cheng asked.

"Maybe it was before." Wang Qunze said, "You don't know how difficult his life is. If I were him, I would have collapsed long ago. But the doctor told me that yesterday afternoon, Su Yang called him and said that only He wants to continue to take medicine for three days... Do you know what that means? He still wants to live... and continue to live."