1.23 - Su Yang: It's stable, no need to start over (End)

Regarding the question of whether Su Yang has a heart or not, 888 has long since given up hope.

His host is a heartless task execution machine.

Lu Linshen took the ring from Bai Yingying's hand. He seemed to be holding it very steadily, but Su Yang saw that his hand was trembling slightly, and the veins on his wrist were protruding, but he carefully protected the box in his hand for fear of getting hurt. It's half a minute inside.

"Is there anything else?" Lu Linshen's voice was calm, as if he was not sad about it, and his face was almost indifferent. He asked, "What else did he say?"

"When he died, his throat was slit and he couldn't say anything." Every time Bai Yingying said it, she would think of Su Yang's painful expression at that time, and her face became paler. She said, "The day after tomorrow...the day after tomorrow is his birthday. "

Lu Linshen felt a slight pain in his heart. He lowered his eyes to cover the pain in his eyes and responded softly, "Yes."

When he left, Bai Yingying suddenly asked, "Brother, have you ever liked Su Yang? Have you ever understood him?"

Lu Linshen stood at the door and did not move, nor did he answer Bai Yingying's words. Bai Yingying continued, "That day... when he exchanged himself for me, I asked him why he did this, and he said... maybe it was because he was flirtatious and sentimental. ?"

Lu Linshen still didn't speak, his back straightened, but Su Yang always felt that for a moment, he seemed to be defeated.

It was just a momentary feeling.

After Lu Linshen left, Bai Yingying sat on the ground alone, carefully setting up the piano model.

The special assistant had been waiting for Lu Linshen outside. When he saw him coming out, he immediately opened the car door and Su Yang followed him in. On the way, the special assistant hesitated for a moment and then said, "Mr. Lu, what happened with Master Su Yang... ..."

"That's it." Lu Linshen said, holding the box in his hand, "That's it."

The day after tomorrow was Su Yang's birthday. He suddenly remembered that Su Yang said that he wanted to ask for a birthday gift in advance, but he didn't give it to Su Yang. Later, Su Yang asked him for a gift.

That kiss was the only gift Su Yang asked for from him.

He clearly remembered Su Yang's look, Su Yang's voice, and every word he said... He said, "This is it, the gift I want most."

When he returned to Lu's house, the rain had stopped, and Lu Linshen was the only one in the whole villa. He asked his bodyguards and nanny to go back, and opened the wine cabinet alone.

He usually doesn't smoke much, nor does he like to drink, but this time he sat in the living room and smoked one cigarette after another. Su Yang stood aside and looked at the increasing number of cigarette butts in the ashtray.

[888: Where Lu Linshen is sitting... is where he was sitting when you asked him for a gift last time. 】

888 reminded Su Yang that this detail was discovered.

"If you walk a little slower, I will have time to give you your birthday gift." Lu Linshen drank a lot of wine and his face was already starting to turn red. He rested his elbows on his knees and looked down at the ring on the table. Box, said to himself, "I'm sorry."

[888: Host, the love value is increasing, it has reached 98%... No, 99%. 】

[Su Yang: Still one percent missing? 】

Su Yang glanced at Lu Linshen unkindly. He stood up and walked to the door. He looked at Lu Linshen who was still sitting on the sofa with cold eyes, without any hint of the gentleness he had just now.