5.22 - Su Yang: I feel like I'm being rxped (End)

Su Yang had been following Zhou Yunchen from the moment he broke down and cried, to his expressionless expression later on. But for some reason, Zhou Yunchen didn't shed a single tear, but Su Yang felt that his eyes looked like a dying person. , so depressing that it makes people breathless.

The funeral was not grand, and Zhou Yunchen did not inform anyone else, but Shen Yi didn't know how he learned about it. He hurried back from other places. He saw Zhou Yunchen taking off the Buddha from his wrist and putting it in a box. , the box was placed in the tomb along with Su Yang's urn.

"Why did he die? Didn't you take good care of him?" Shen Yi gritted his teeth. He looked at Zhou Yunchen and said, "Why did you let him die!"

"My fault." Zhou Yunchen never laid his eyes on Shen Yi. He kept looking at the grave in front of him and said, "This is my fault."

"Of course it's your fault. Why did you stay so far away from him? Why did you let him cross the road alone? I did something wrong three years ago, and you have done something wrong now, but why did he have to bear the consequences alone? ? What did he do wrong?" Shen Yi took a deep breath and said, "At first I wanted to buy Buddhist beads for him because I wanted him to be safe, but I couldn't give them to him... Later, it turned out that I couldn't let him do it at all. Have a peaceful life."

Shen Yi looked at the tombstone in front of him and almost choked up and couldn't make a sound.

[Su Yang: Do you think this is funny? In this world, I seem to have done nothing, but I have always been very unlucky. 】

Whether he was hit by a car, met an extreme fan like Qu Qing, or was deceived... all of these made him feel like he was being humbled.

【888: This... there is nothing we can do. 】

Of course Su Yang knew there was nothing he could do, and he was just a little depressed. If his love value hadn't been full at the last moment, wouldn't his mission have been judged as a failure?

After Shen Yi left, Zhou Yunchen was silent for a long time in front of Su Yang's grave, and whispered, "I'm sorry, it was my mistake."

In fact, if Zhou Yunchen said to him "I love you" or "I miss you" or even "I hate myself", Su Yang would understand, but what Zhou Yunchen said was "my mistake".

What is wrong"?

Su Yang didn't quite understand.

He was standing next to Zhou Yunchen, but he had the illusion that this person was Zhou Yunchen, but not Zhou Yunchen. A bead fell off the string of Buddhist beads, and Su Yang became a little concerned about this.

[888: Host, complete a few more world tasks and you can be reborn. 】

[Su Yang: There won't be any problems with your main system this time, right? 】

[888: No, as agreed before, after the task is completed, you can return to the three days before your death to avoid the death node. 】

[Su Yang: I am looking forward to my rebirth. 】

Su Yang also felt helpless when he recalled the cause of his death.

Zhou Yunchen sat in front of the tombstone all night. He remained silent, holding his left wrist, but there was no longer the prayer beads he had been wearing on his wrist.

The next morning, he drove home without saying a word, changed his clothes and continued to the company. He had meetings and business trips as usual. He would never take the same road that day again, nor would he. I wonder if the old lady on that road is still selling roses.