5.17 - Su Yang: You gave up the opportunity to atone for your sins

At the end, there were four people left, and Su Yang and Shen Yi each took away one. In the end, only two of them were left in the entire small finals.

After a strong confrontation, the corners of Su Yang's lips raised slightly, as if he had found the feeling he had three years ago.

However, Shen Yi had the creepy feeling of being targeted by a ferocious beast in the wild. Even through the screen, he felt the terrifying feeling that danger was approaching.

Gongpingli is even more lively now. In their eyes, only Su Yang and Qu Qing, the so-called "master and apprentice", are left. Are they going to kill each other?

But more people are already doubting the true extent of Qu Qing's words.

Because now, no one has seen that Su Yang has any mercy on Qu Qing. It even seems that the two of them are strangers, without the slightest feeling of master and disciple.

Shen Yi controlled the character to hide in the house. He watched the poisonous circle slowly shrinking and judged Su Yang's location, but no matter how he looked, he couldn't find Su Yang, and he couldn't help but frown. .

The poisonous circle finally shrunk to the outside of the house. Shen Yi moved forward carefully, trying not to expose his body to the outside. Based on his understanding of Su Yang, even if he had a little head, it would be enough for Su Yang to kill him. He shot and killed.

Not everyone can afford the title of the strongest sniper.

Even Shen Yi couldn't achieve Su Yang's level.

Qu Qing stared at the screen nervously, fearing that he would miss any details. He was even more afraid that Shen Yi would relent, but he wanted to tell Shen Yi, but he was also afraid that his call would affect Shen Yi's victory. I don't dare to act rashly anymore.

The poison circle shrank a little again, and Shen Yi got stuck right next to the poison circle. For him, this was definitely a blessing, but what puzzled him was that no matter how he looked, he couldn't find Su Yang. .

Not being able to see it makes people feel even more frightened.

Shen Yi watched the character's blood volume drop faster and faster, and had to leave here quickly. He packed a medicine box for himself, and then walked close to the wall. There was a lower place beside the wall. Shen Yi quickly moved from When walking past here.

--"boom"

AWM's voice sounded throughout the audience. Even if Shen Yi didn't look at the computer screen, he knew that he had lost this round.

Total loss.

Sure enough, within half a minute, his phone rang. Shen Yi glanced at it casually, and when he realized it was Qu Qing, he threw the phone aside.

He looked at the computer screen carefully and discovered that Su Yang had been taking poison on the hillside not far away. He was holding the poison while waiting for him to come out, and then killed him with one blow.

Sure enough, it was his personal style. Shen Yi was naturally unable to do this kind of manipulation and calculation. As long as he made a slight mistake, Su Yang would lose the game.

The phone was still ringing, and Shen Yi was a little annoyed. When he answered the phone, he heard Qu Qing gritting his teeth on the other end and saying, "What do you mean? Didn't you say you will definitely win? How did you lose?" ?! How can you lose!"

"I promised I would win, but I'm not as good as others, so there's nothing I can do about it." Shen Yi said matter-of-factly. His tone was very calm, which was in sharp contrast to Qu Qing's furious temper.