8.2 - Su Yang: This is probably fate

"Wait here, or go to the elevator and watch. Don't let Gu Xiaoqi talk nonsense, otherwise no one can save him." After Su Yang left these words, he walked directly to the office door. It was a secret. Su Yang walked over and knocked lightly on the door, saying, "Is there anyone there?"

"Come in." After Su Yang heard the voice inside, he opened the door and walked in. The feeling inside was different from the spooky outside. It was no different from a normal office. A man wearing black-rimmed glasses sat in his seat and looked up. Looking at Su Yang, he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Director, there is a new project proposal. When will the meeting be held..." Before Su Yang could finish speaking, the man frowned and said, "You can handle this yourself, don't bother me."

The corner of Su Yang's eye fell on the computer he had turned on, which showed the stock market quotes.

You can be sure that the person in front of you is the ghost in the house.

"The stock market hasn't been very good recently. How about you..." Su Yang wanted to stop this ghost from experiencing another death memory, but this ghost was obviously out of control. He slammed the table angrily and said, "I don't have to." You care! I will win, and the stock market will rise! Get out, get out!"

He threw the documents on the table at Su Yang, but Su Yang didn't even hide, but his cold eyes fell on the ghost. After a moment, the stock market prices on the computer turned sharply and fell sharply. The man let go The cell phone beside him was also ringing wildly. The man was frightened and anxious, tapping the computer, as if he was crazy.

"Gamblers, some people gamble money, and some people gamble their lives." Su Yang sighed in a low voice. He watched as the normally normal office slowly turned dark, and blood flowed from the walls and cracks in the door. He slowly moved towards Su Yang rushed over. The man wearing black-rimmed glasses had also changed. His head was dented, blood covered his body, and his glasses were broken. He shouted manically, "My money...my money." Money..."

Su Yang looked at all this indifferently, then took out a copper plate from his pocket, gently threw it into the air, and then caught it steadily, saying in a strange voice, "Yin and Yang are different paths, you should take a detour."

...

Shen Yuanzhou was standing outside the elevator, comforting the people inside. Gu Xiaoqi was almost scared to tears. He cried, "Mr. Shen, what should I do? I don't want to die. I just celebrated my twentieth birthday. Master said I can live to be twenty-five, but I want to live five more years. I don't want to die."

Shen Yuanzhou said, "It's okay, your senior brother is saving you."

"Senior brother? Is it Brother Su? Master said he was very powerful..." Gu Xiaoqi was led to a different topic, and for a moment he was not afraid anymore. He said, "It's good that Brother Su is here. With Brother Su here, Everything will be fine. Master said that Brother Su may be even more powerful than Master. Master also said that Brother Su is my lucky star and a turning point in my destiny. Maybe I can survive the calamity of death at the age of twenty-five. "

Shen Yuanzhou was a little dumbfounded, "Yes, your Brother Su is very powerful. With him here, you will be fine."

"I can't guarantee this." Su Yang's voice came from behind. Shen Yuanzhou was slightly startled. He turned around and saw Su Yang. Su Yang said, "Let him press the elevator button and go downstairs."

"Is it solved?" Shen Yuanzhou asked.

"Well, let's go back and find a Feng Shui master to do some rituals." Su Yang rubbed his wrist and said, "No more people will be allowed in on the fourteenth floor for this year."