2.14 - Su Yang: I'm jumping up and down in my melon field

"Now we have a good show. Two top celebrities have gathered together for this show. It's hard to think whether this show will be popular or not." Qiao Xiaoxiao muttered to the side. Her manager, Brother Chen, patted her on the shoulder and signaled her not to Talking nonsense.

Qiao Xiaoxiao lowered her voice and whispered, "I heard that Su Yang had an affair with his agent before, and it was on the hot search. The two of them didn't directly explain it."

"Neither Su Yang nor Lin Mingqing is easy to mess with." Brother Chen warned, "As for Mr. Mu, it's even more difficult to mess with. Who doesn't know that he got there with his skill in just a few years? You If you still want to stay in the industry, it's best not to do these stupid things."

After Qiao Xiaoxiao was warned, she became more honest. She looked at Su Yang and then at Lin Mingqing. Others said that Su Yang was "Xiao Lin Mingqing", but Qiao Xiaoxiao felt that the two people were not even remotely similar.

Lin Mingqing's facial features are gentler and good-looking, but compared to Su Yang, they are a bit inferior.

Su Yang had a very clean smile, and his whole person gave people a warm feeling like golden sunshine, but when he spoke in a low voice, his voice was very gentle.

"Lin Mingqing is the top traffic. He has been in this position for several years. Although Su Yang is very aggressive and has only been promoted for half a year, he is not as stable as Lin Mingqing. Now both of them are hot search guests, but every time Lin Mingqing was promoted because of his works, while Su Yang was promoted because of various things. All in all, Lin Mingqing's reputation is much better than Su Yang's." Brother Chen analyzed the situation of the two people to Qiao Xiaoxiao, and he said, "But Su Yang There is Mu Cheng next to Yang, who is a ruthless character, and the one next to Lin Mingqing...I heard that he is from Juxing Entertainment and has a very high status, so the two of them can be considered equally matched."

After all, Qiao Xiaoxiao still had Brother Chen analyzing it for her, while the two amateurs followed behind the temporary manager, looking a little restrained in front of the camera.

The director looked at the time and said, "It's almost a little late now, why don't we have lunch and then go to our destination."

"Do you want to record even if you have lunch?" Luo Bingbing asked.

"Record, live broadcast without interruption." The director thought for a moment and then said, "We will arrange for each guest to follow the director later, and the guests will carry a small camera with them."

Since the program team arranged this, Su Yang naturally would not refute. He just smiled and said, "Then let's go to the woods after lunch. There is no need to buy lunch. I brought some food when I came here. ... Sour plum juice is used to relieve the heat. You can get it by yourself later, just a little more, eat as you like."

With Su Yang's words, the stage manager's work became a lot easier, and everyone thanked him.

Lin Mingqing was already sitting on the chair, and his assistant was fanning him beside him. He frowned and said, "Where is Mr. Wang?"

"Master Wang? I saw him just now." The assistant looked around blankly, shook his head and said, "I don't know, I didn't pay attention just now."

Lin Mingqing frowned. Just when he was about to speak, he caught a glimpse of Su Yang reading the script from the corner of his eye. There was food next to him. Mu Cheng seemed to be busy answering the phone.

He couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable. When he came here two years ago, he was with Mu Cheng. Mu Cheng was very gentle to him at that time and would never turn a blind eye to him like he does now.