7.15 - Don't reach out and hug someone casually, this is what will happen

The laboratory in the safe zone is an important place that ordinary people are not allowed to enter, but Shen Du, as the highest combat power and commander of the safe zone, can come and go as he pleases.

He took Su Yang directly to the place where Bai Min was imprisoned. This was the bottom of the laboratory and the place with the strongest protective measures. Not to mention Bai Min, even Shen Du himself might not be able to break through here.

When Su Yang arrived, Bai Min was leaning in the corner. He raised his head when he heard the noise and saw Su Yang. His eyes immediately widened and he looked at Su Yang with joy. He almost rushed forward and looked at Su Yang through the door. Zi Zi said happily, "Young Master Su, are you here? I knew you would definitely come. No matter whether you hate me or love me, you will definitely come."

Shen Du stood behind Su Yang and said, "I'm right behind you. He won't have another chance to hurt you."

Su Yang's eyes fell on Bai Min and said, "I want to talk to him alone."

After Shen Du glanced at Su Yang in surprise, he said helplessly, "Okay, but I can't be too far away from you, so I'll stand in the corner."

After Su Yang and the two entered, Bai Min wanted to rush over, but was blocked by a wall of wind. After Bai Min felt it for a while, he suddenly laughed loudly and said, "It's faster than I thought, level nine." Alright? Soon you will be at level ten, and by then, even this person next to you will not be able to fight against you."

Shen Du just glanced at Bai Min and stood aside silently.

When Su Yang saw that Shen Du was far enough away from here, he said, "I have some questions and some curiosity."

"You said, as long as you ask me, I will definitely answer. I really like you." Bai Min's eyes followed Su Yang, and he said, "Young Master Su, as long as you ask me, I will answer." explain."

"Why do you like me? I just helped you during the variety show." Su Yang said.

"Why? Do you know what it feels like to be at the bottom of a bottomless well, with only a beam of light shining down from the wellhead? I am the person at the bottom of the well, and no one will take me seriously. I am in the dark. I was irritated, but one day, I saw the light... I realized that the light is so beautiful and warm." Bai Min's eyes were slightly red, and he asked with a smile, "Young Master Su, whoever has seen the light is still willing to Stay in the dark?"

"You really don't have to think so well of me. I'm just helping you casually. You're not the first person I help, nor the last one. You don't have any special characteristics." Su Yang looked at Bai Min and said, "But you succeeded in becoming the kind of person I hate the most."

"It doesn't matter...it doesn't matter if you hate me." Bai Min lowered his eyes and looked at the ground. He laughed several times and sighed, "It doesn't matter if you hate me. If you hate me, you will remember me. It's better than if you forget me."

Su Yang really couldn't understand such abnormal feelings.

"Did you feel pleasure when you killed me? Were you happy?" Su Yang looked at Bai Min and said, "You don't like it at all, you have low self-esteem."

After Bai Min was stunned for a moment, he was obviously smiling, but tears fell down, "Yes, I have low self-esteem... You are so good and there are so many people around you, how can you see me? I am there every day I miss you, I dream about you, I see your scandals on the hot searches one by one... I can't do anything, I have low self-esteem, but I really like you, you can scold me, you can disgust me, but You can't question my likes."