8.10 - Su Yang: Sorry (End)

Su Yang leaned against the bed, talking, his voice became softer and softer, and he slowly fell asleep. These days, he slept longer and longer. Seeing this, Shen Yuanzhou gently hugged him and placed him on the bed. , covered him with the quilt, then turned around and walked out of the hut, standing outside, seeming to be thinking about these things

Su Yang would always see people and things in the real world in his dreams. Those were the most real memories he had ever experienced.

*

"I haven't seen you for a long time." Qin Ran is Qin Qianqian's brother, but they don't look alike. Qin Qianqian is more beautiful, while Qin Ran has a baby face and looks a little easy to bully. He said, " After all, we haven't seen each other for more than half a year."

"Does the WeChat video count as a meeting?" Su Yang laughed and said, "I booked a restaurant that you like."

"The restaurants you recommend every time are great." Qin Ran was tanned a lot this time, and his smile was a little silly. He said, "Let me treat you. During my absence, Qianqian caused you trouble... ...I also know about the illegitimate fans, I'm sorry."

"It's all over." Su Yang pointed to his car and said, "Get in the car, I'll take care of you."

On the way, Su Yang called Qin Qianqian and said, "Come here after filming. I'll pick up your brother and save a place for you. I'll send the address to your WeChat later."

"How have you been filming recently? You've tanned a lot." Su Yang said, "What are your plans for coming back this time?"

"The filming feels good, but I don't know how the box office will be when the time comes. After all, I'm not a popular star, and I don't have much box office appeal." Qin Ran smiled and said, "When I come back this time... I haven't thought of what to do yet, I should Or make a movie or something."

"Is there any script you like?" Su Yang asked.

"Not yet, mainly because I just came back and haven't finished reading yet." Qin Ran looked at Su Yang and said, "When I called Qi Xi last time, I heard him say... you and the guy from the Gu family got into trouble. Did you go together?"

"No." Su Yang denied it without thinking. He shook his head helplessly and said, "Qixi, why are you talking nonsense?"

"Really?" Qin Ran thought for a while and said, "The Gu family is considered a leading company in the industry. I heard that the old man passed away. Now the Gu family group only has Gu Jin. I'm afraid it's a bit uncertain."

"Absolutely, I didn't pay much attention to this matter." Su Yang didn't want to talk about Gu Jin with Qin Ran all the time, so he dropped the topic and said, "Do you think the movie you made this time can win an award? If your movie doesn't win an award, , I'm sorry for your tanned skin."

"I don't know about this either." Qin Ran spread his hands and said, "Speaking of this, I heard that Qianqian won an award, thanks to your care."

"Be polite to me again. Qianqian is your sister. I should take care of her more, but the circle... you know, so there are some messy things that are spread every day, and I can't come forward to clarify them." Su Yang's words seemed to be specially explained to Qin Ran. He said, "But fortunately, she is also very good. She can win the award this time because of her own efforts."

Even if Su Yang said this, Qin Ran had been in the industry for several years and knew the virtues of the industry. He said, "We are two brothers and sisters. Fortunately, we have you."

The car stopped in front of the restaurant, and the two of them walked in one after the other. Su Yang had booked a private room here in advance, and the two of them went directly to the private room. Qin Ran looked around and said, "This place is pretty good."