2.8 - I believe every word you say, and I believe every punctuation mark

2.8 - Su Yang: I believe every word you say, and I believe every punctuation mark

The community where Su Yang lives is very ordinary, and precisely because it is ordinary, it keeps the confidentiality very good. Probably no one would have thought that a top traffic person like Su Yang would rent a house in such an old-fashioned community.

He and Mu Cheng entered the house one after another, and Mu Cheng closed the door smoothly.

"We're going to start recording "Are You Scared" next week? Get up at four in the morning and get ready for styling. Their location is a bit far away, so we have to go there early. You can catch up on your sleep in the car." Mu Cheng didn't seem to care about Su at all. Taking what Yang just said to heart, he said calmly, "This variety show involves metaphysics, and it is a live broadcast. You'd better be careful when you speak, so as not to be caught in the wrong by the media."

"Isn't this show recorded by artists and managers together? It is the first metaphysical variety show in China, and the first variety show in which managers and artists participate together. With both elements, it is difficult to think about whether it will be popular or not." Su Yang walked to the refrigerator, then opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of beer. As soon as he opened it, the wine was taken away by Mu Cheng. He said, "You can't drink because your throat is hurt, unless you want to make your condition worse."

"Okay, I don't drink." Su Yang walked to the sofa and sat down. He looked at Mu Cheng and said, "Continuing with the topic just now, do you want to terminate the contract with me?"

"If you want to, it's absolutely fine. I told you before that the right to terminate the contract is in your hands." Mu Cheng looked at Su Yang. He was so deep in the city that Su Yang couldn't see it in his eyes. He could only feel the slightest emotion when he heard Mu Cheng continue, "I have no relationship with Lin Mingqing anymore. The only artist I have now is you. How many times do I have to say this for you to believe it?"

Su Yang stood up and walked to Mu Cheng's side. He said, "I once believed it, but the things you did one after another made me doubt it. Mu Cheng, I am Su from Suzhou, Yang from Yangzhou." , I am Su Yang."

Mu Cheng paused, stepped forward, gently held Su Yang in his arms, and whispered, "I know, I have always known it very clearly, you are Su Yang."

Sometimes Su Yang has the illusion that Mu Cheng is the real actor. Listen to these words, they are so true, but they are all lies.

"I dare to post on Weibo to reveal our time together, do you dare? Mu Cheng." Su Yang asked.

"I can, but you can't. Your career is on the rise and is very unstable. If you announce your relationship now, it will be no different from killing your future." Mu Cheng analyzed the matter in a clear and logical way, as if everything was for Su Yang's sake. But Su Yang knows Mu Cheng too well. The person holding him now, as long as this person doesn't want to do something, he can come up with thousands of reasons and excuses, and every word seems to be thinking about you.

——But in fact, he just didn't want to.

Su Yang suddenly felt very tired. He closed his eyes slightly and then opened them, "Mu Cheng, I'm not kidding you. You should know that I like you more than anything else."

"I know." Of course Mu Cheng knew about this. He had known about it from the first day he met Su Yang. You can't hide it when you like someone's eyes. For a deep-minded person like Mu Cheng, Su Yang's love for him was obvious at a glance, "So don't be impulsive. It's not easy for you to reach this point. Don't destroy what you finally got so easily."

"I want to be alone for a while." Su Yang pushed Mu Cheng away, and he went back to sit on the sofa. He held a cigarette in his hand, but did not light it. He was just in a daze, as if he was thinking about something important. , Mu Cheng looked at her twice, and then left. Before leaving, he said, "Su Yang, you don't have to trust others, but you have to trust me."