6.9 - Su Yang: This task is impossible

[Su Yang: I think he is more difficult to deal with than the strategy targets in the previous world. 】

【888: Why? Because this is not a society governed by the rule of law? 】

[Su Yang: No, because his inner emotion towards me is not hatred or anger, but disappointment, because my behavior hurt his heart. 】

【888:...What should we do? 】

[Su Yang: It seems more troublesome to make disappointed people have hope in you again than to make people who hate you fall in love with you. 】

When Su Yang saw Chu Mu taking a few steps, his body swayed, and he half-knelt on the ground holding his sword, blood dripping down the corners of his lips.

"Don't leave. If you continue to force yourself, you will really die." Su Yang said.

"It will be better if I die. Only if I die can I fulfill your Shizun's wish." The sword energy caused Chu Mu to suffer severe pain all over his body. He took a deep breath and endured the severe pain. His eyes turned black for a while. He said, "Shizun, please leave here."

If Chu Mu becomes angry because he learns the truth, Su Yang still has a way to deal with it, but he is like this, and Su Yang himself is in the wrong, Su Yang is a little helpless.

He walked to Chu Mu, raised his hand and slowly sent the spiritual power into Chu Mu's body, but the spiritual power in Chu Mu's body rejected Su Yang. Su Yang looked at Chu Mu in surprise and said, "you  just want to die?"

"Disciple dare not bother Shizun." Chu Mu said.

This time I really don't want to eat anything.

"Eat the Star Grass and your meridians have been damaged. If you continue, I'm afraid your meridians will be severed." Su Yang was not being alarmist. He had discovered this when he used his spiritual power to explore the meridians in Chu Mu's body. The meridians in his body have been seriously damaged, and the sword energy is still plundering. He said, "As for the dual skills, I will find a way... I had no intention of letting you die three years ago, otherwise I wouldn't I will protect you in front of everyone in the world, and after three years, I still won't let you die."

Chu Mu coughed twice and said with a smile, "Shizun has already said that he never cares about his disciples, so why do you need to act like this?"

Seeing that Chu Mu could no longer hold on anymore, his emotions were fluctuating violently, and the spiritual power in his body was even more uncontrollable. Su Yang frowned, squatted down, and poured his spiritual power into Chu Mu's body. He didn't dare to go too fast, so he could only move around Chu Mu's body cautiously.

"Three years ago, when you went to the Abyss of Despair, how did you get out?" The Abyss of Despair is a forbidden area of ​​the Supreme Heavenly Sect. Over the years, no one who has entered the Abyss of Despair can come out alive, but Su Yang did not expect that Chu Mu actually came out alive, he said, "Your cultivation level shouldn't be high at that time, right?"

"It is indeed not high." Chu Mu turned to look at Su Yang, his eyes darkened, and then said, "But cultivation level does not mean everything. The monsters in the abyss of despair don't understand, but they are all very smart. White Wolf Monsters with that kind of cultivation are just ordinary in the abyss of despair... I wandered around in it and was chased by various monsters many times, but fortunately I survived."

Chu Mu only said a few words, but these words contained so much blood and injuries in the past three years, and Su Yang felt guilty for the first time.

After Su Yang suppressed the raging spiritual power in Chu Mu's body, he was unwilling to intervene rashly. He said, "Eat the Sky Star Grass and then return to the sect to recuperate. You are not suitable to use any spiritual power in the near future."