6.8 - Chu Mu: Shizun, it turns out you have always wanted me to die

Chu Mu's sudden attack shocked not only Ji Yun, but also Su Yang who was hugging him. Su Yang's face changed drastically and he paused for a moment. White Wolf immediately seized this opportunity to attack. Su Yang Just when he was about to raise his hand to resist, the Chumu Spirit Sword came out of its sheath, wrapped in sword energy and attacked Bai Lang. He shouted sternly, "Get out!"

The white wolf and the spirit sword collided together, and they both cleared away. The body of the spirit sword dimmed slightly. Chu Mu endured it, but still couldn't help but spit out a mouthful of blood.

Seeing all kinds of monsters on the cliff, Chu Mu said hoarsely, "Shizun, jump off the cliff!"

Even if Chu Mu didn't say anything, Su Yang had this plan. He made a prompt decision and immediately fell from the cliff with Chu Mu in his arms. The white wolf stood on the edge of the cliff, looking at the bottom of the cliff unwillingly, and let out a long whistle. .

...

The two of them fell all the way to the bottom of the cliff. Su Yang used his sword as a buffer on the stone wall to prevent them from falling directly.

Su Yang held Chu Mu in his arms. Chu Mu seemed to have passed out. He felt guilty. He shook the person in his arms twice and said, "Chu Mu?"

Chu Mu did not respond, and his breath became a little weaker. Su Yang stretched out his hand to check the spiritual power in Chu Mu's body, and found that the spiritual power in his body was violently violent. Fortunately, he had a high level of cultivation. If it were anyone else, he would probably He exploded and died.

He remembered Chu Mu calling him "Shizun" when he was about to jump off the cliff, and his face suddenly turned ugly.

【888: It's over, it's over, it's over. 】

888's tone gradually became serious.

[Su Yang:...]

Su Yang couldn't imagine that when Chu Mu woke up, he would just pick up his sword and kill him.

[Su Yang: Will he respect his Shizun? Will it? 】

[888: If you had witnessed with your own eyes three years ago that your Shizun had given up all his cultivation for you, and then no one was seen alive or dead, and you searched hard for three whole years, from the top of the snow-capped mountains to the bottom of the abyss, Killed countless monsters, killed countless cultivators, and even practiced two techniques. Life was worse than death. He finally found his Shizun. He carried three years of fear and guilt to search for the Star Grass for his Shizun, and even got seriously injured. ...Oh, your Shizun is fine. He is teasing you. What do you think will happen to you? 】

[Su Yang: Let's die together. 】

【888: Almost. 】

After being told this by 888, Su Yang felt that he was getting closer to his death.

*

In the coma, Chu Mu felt the pain in his body's meridians like a knife. Two completely different techniques were constantly colliding in his body, causing waves of spiritual power fluctuations. His throat was fishy and his face turned pale from the pain.

He could also feel other spiritual power slowly seeping into his meridians. This spiritual power was very familiar, much like his Shizun's spiritual power.

How could it be his Shizun?

His Shizun... clearly... deposed his cultivation three years ago... in front of him.

That scene was like a nightmare, and it could not be dispelled from Chu Mu's mind.

I don't know how long it took, but when Chu Mu opened his eyes again, he saw Su Yang sitting aside, seemingly practicing. Chu Mu was stunned for a moment, and the memory of falling from the cliff poured into him like a tide. In his mind, he thought of Su Yang rescuing him from the monster, of Su Yang hugging him, of Su Yang wearing the silver fox mask, of Su Yang's coldness and the cold sword energy... and of that sword. The natal spiritual sword.