8.8 - Su Yang: It's another day to think about the person you love

Gu Xiaoqi stood outside the door obediently as Su Yang said, motionless. Shen Yuanzhou leaned against the wall, looked at Gu Xiaoqi, and said, "Your master... just let you go down the mountain, it's okay." do not worry?"

Not only was Gu Xiaoqi half-skilled, but he was also so easy to provoke those things. Even though he was like this, his master actually let him go down the mountain alone, which surprised Shen Yuanzhou.

"Master said that I am not safe even on the mountain. Only by staying with my senior brother can I be safe." Gu Xiaoqi thought for a while and said, "Master said that my senior brother is my noble person. When I am with my noble person, I You can survive the calamity of death."

When Shen Yuanzhou heard this, he frowned slightly. He always felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

"Master said that senior brother was very smart in the past. No matter what he was taught, he could learn it as soon as he learned it. He didn't like to talk much, but he was a very good person." Gu Xiaoqi turned to look at Shen Yuanzhou and said, "Master still Said, senior brother is actually very pitiful, because he was abandoned by his parents at the foot of the mountain since he was a child..."

"People in the Feng Shui community say that he has sinned so much." Shen Yuanzhou asked, "Why does he sin so much? I heard that he changed people's lives, right?"

"Although I'm not a good scholar, I can still tell that senior brother indeed helped people change their fates, which is why he added so many sins. But I can't figure out who helped senior brothers change their fates, and it doesn't count. What is the retribution for senior brother?" Gu Xiaoqi thought carefully and said word by word, "Good and evil will eventually be rewarded. If senior brother has done such a thing, one day, all this will be reflected back on senior brother."

Shen Yuanzhou's expression changed slightly, and his eyes darkened slightly.

There was a loud noise in the room, Shen Yuanzhou's expression changed slightly, and he was about to go in, but he heard Su Yang sternly saying from inside, "Don't come in!"

Shen Yuanzhou's steps froze on the spot, and he did not dare to go in without authorization for a moment. He said, "If I go in now, will it cause trouble to Su Yang?"

"I don't know..." Gu Xiaoqi simply didn't know anything about the question and could only keep shaking his head.

Shen Yuanzhou waited outside for more than ten minutes before the door suddenly opened. Shen Yuanzhou saw Su Yang's face was pale. A copper plate in his hand fell to the ground. When their eyes met, Su Yang raised his head and fell back. Shen Yuanzhou had quick eyes and quick hands. caught him.

"Su Yang!"

Before Su Yang fell into coma, he faintly heard Shen Yuanzhou's voice, but the voice sounded like Shen Yuanzhou's and Gu Jin's.

*

"Brother, do you like the entertainment industry?" Gu Jin sat on the sofa and asked, "Why else would you always focus on this? I remember that the Su family is not very involved in the film and television industry."

"You just came back and started asking about me again?" It has been more than a month since Su Yang was surrounded by Qin Qianqian's illegitimate meal and Gu Jin was injured trying to save him. In this more than a month, Su Yang didn't even know what Gu Jin was doing. He had no news about him at all. Today he suddenly received a call from Gu Jin, saying that he was back from vacation.

"No, I just asked out of curiosity. It's okay if my brother doesn't want to answer. I won't ask anymore." Gu Jin's face was a little pale, but he didn't look out of the ordinary. He said, "The Gu family has some status in the film and television industry. If my brother needs anything, you can tell me and I will definitely help."