【World 4】━━ The Vicious and Sinister Entertainment Actor ━━

4.1 - Su Yang: Finally played a bad guy for once

The feeling of drowning was not pleasant. After Su Yang got up from the water, he kept coughing while holding his chest. His throat was sore. He frowned and felt that the name He Han was so familiar. He didn't know it until the system reminded him. I realized which world I was in.

[888: In this world, you were abandoned by your parents when you were young, and you and He Han grew up together in an orphanage. They were childhood sweethearts. Since you have heart disease, He Han treats you pretty well. 】

[Su Yang: That's more than good, right? There is just one last layer of paper left, but no one has said anything yet. 】

Su Yang remembered that in this world, he and He Han had been together since childhood, and later entered the entertainment industry together. They supported each other and never left each other, whether he was dying of illness or He Han was scolded by the entire Internet. With no skin left intact, they climbed from the bottom of the entertainment industry to their current status, becoming what CP fans call the "double actor."

They said they would always be together.

Su Yang once believed He Han's words, but in the end, He Han broke his promise. Ever since he participated in a movie, there was a small role in the movie for a newcomer, and He Han fell in love with that person at first sight.

Su Yang clearly remembered that during that time, He Han always said that he was very busy, but he still had time to accompany that person on the red carpet, take him to cocktail parties, and introduce resources to him. Su Yang kept waiting until One day, there was a fierce argument between He Han and Su Yang. He Han said, "The relationship between us is family and habit, but it is not love."

Damn family affection, damn habits... Su Yang couldn't help but laugh.

This excuse is really lame...

The so-called childhood sweethearts cannot withstand the fall from heaven.

[888: The current authenticity level is 0 and the love value is thirty. 】

[Su Yang: Thank you for leaving thirty love points for me. This must be the legendary family love, right? 】

He was soaked all over. He walked step by step to his car, opened the driver's seat and got in. He found a bottle, poured out two pills and swallowed them. The pain in his heart felt better.

It only took him five short years to go from having nothing to being the best actor at the Academy Awards. During these five years, he tried his best and tried all his means. But just when he thought he had everything, he suddenly discovered that he had Still nothing.

He sat in the car for a while and felt better before driving back. His cell phone suddenly rang. Su Yang looked at the caller ID and found that it was from his agent. After picking up the call, an anxious voice came from the phone, "Ancestor , where have you been now? Director Xu is already getting angry."

"I just fell." Su Yang glanced at his elbow. He didn't know when the skin was scratched, and a little blood oozed out. He continued without changing his expression, "I can't lift my arm. I'll tell you later." Go to the hospital and help me ask for leave from the director."

The fall was fake, but going to the hospital was real.

It's just that with his current appearance, if he shows up in the hospital, I don't know what will be written in the hot search tomorrow.

When Xiao Zhang heard what he said, he immediately became nervous, "Brother Yang, how are you? How is your arm? Is the injury serious? Which hospital is it? I'll go right away!"