6.5 - Su Yang: Curiosity killed the cat, and I don't want to die

It was the first time for Su Yang to participate in the Lantern Festival, whether it was the last mission or this time.

There were many people on the road, which made him a little uncomfortable. Chu Mu always stayed by his side and said, "Shizun told me before that the lanterns would be beautiful, and I finally saw it this time."

"..." Su Yang couldn't remember whether he had said such a thing before.

Chu Mu bought two lanterns from a vendor nearby, wrote words on them, and put them in the lanterns. After Su Yang looked at them, he took the pen and did the same. After the two people lit their lanterns, they put them in the river. inside, flowing down the river.

"What did Shizun write?" Chu Mu asked.

"Didn't you say... it won't work if you say it?" Su Yang said.

Chu Mu paused and asked softly, "Is that...about me?"

After Su Yang responded, he stopped talking, but Chu Mu couldn't help but laugh. He said, "What I wrote... is also about Shizun."

【888: What are you writing about? It seemed to me that the mission was about to end. 】

[Su Yang: Yes, isn't this a wish related to Chu Mu? 】

888 suddenly felt that this was correct.

【888: Are you curious about Chu Mu's wish? 】

[Su Yang: If you're not curious, curiosity killed the cat. I don't want to die. 】

He doesn't want to step on any of Chu Mu's breaking points now. After all, his authenticity is still 0. Su Yang can't believe that when Chu Mu knows all the truth, will he want to kill him with a knife to eliminate the pain in his heart? hatred.

After the two left, when Chu Mu's lantern flowed to the bridge with the river, several urchins were playing on the bridge and threw rocks into the lantern from above to destroy the lantern. A stone hit Chu Mu's The lantern, after shaking for a few times, turned over, the wick inside went out when it was touched by water.

The urchin shouted happily, "I smashed one! I won!"

The note inside the lantern floated on the river, and the remaining words on it could be faintly seen.

——Hope... remember me.

The two of them only stayed in this small town for one night, and continued on their way the next day, heading towards the Extremely Cold Snow Mountain. However, this time, the news about the Sky Star Grass spread more and more widely, and many high-ranking practitioners went to the Extremely Cold Snow Mountain. , all want to get this legendary spiritual grass.

When Su Yang and the others first arrived at Tianxing Town under the extremely cold snow mountain, they had already sensed the presence of many high-level cultivators. However, Chu Mu didn't take it to heart. After finding an inn, he settled Su Yang down and came down. At that time, he met Jiang Zhiyan who had just walked into the inn. When Jiang Zhiyan saw Chu Mu, his expression suddenly changed slightly and he left the inn without looking back.

Jiang Zhiyan's actions caught the eyes of others. Many people looked at Chu Mu thoughtfully, but no one said anything.

"Shizun, there are quite a few people coming to the Extremely Cold Snow Mountain this time, and all the major sects want to get the Sky Star Grass." Chu Mu glanced at Su Yang and said, "Shizun, you must stay with me to prevent someone with evil intentions. Bad guys attacked."

"Do they know you?" Su Yang asked.

"Some of them are familiar, some are not..." Chu Mu laughed and said, "Shizun, don't worry, the Sky Star Grass must be ours, no one can take it away."