4.19 - He Han: Am I going to cry to death?

[888: The realism level is full, the love value is also full, host, do you want to continue reading? 】

In fact, Su Yang had been beside the tombstone. He lowered his eyes and watched He Han smash the wine bottle, and the blood flowed down the stone steps, but he didn't take it to heart. In his eyes, the NPC bleeding was nothing more than a picture. Feeling, it is difficult to make him have any mood swings.

【888: Host, why don't you leave? 】

[Su Yang: I feel a little strange. 】

【888: What's strange? 】

[Su Yang: Do all the strategy goals in the world have Buddhist beads? But in my impression, when I first attacked them, there seemed to be no such thing as Buddhist beads, right? What happened this time? 】

[888: It's just the NPC's personal behavior. Don't worry about it. In the eyes of the host, whether it's the target or other people, aren't they all NPCs? 】

Su Yang felt that 888's words made sense, but he still cared a little.

[Su Yang: Let's see again. I want to know what will happen to He Han later? 】

What will happen to He Han when he realizes that he has driven to death the person he loves most and the person who loves him the most?

Su Yang stood aside quietly, watching indifferently, completely different from before.

He Han stayed here until the next day. In the early morning, he left here in vain and returned to the cold villa. Su Yang's room was neat and tidy, just like when he was still alive. Same.

He Han put aside the prayer beads that he had previously removed from Su Yang's body. The beads had broken. He placed them carefully, as if the beads were Su Yang's life.

Su Yang watched He Han lock himself in the room, and the physical door seemed to be nothing to Su Yang. Immediately, he walked directly through the door and walked to He Han's room and saw him. Sitting on the ground, he pulled out the files on the computer. They were all TV series filmed by Su Yang. He edited them bit by bit for fear of missing a scene, then combined them and put them in in your own private files.

He Han stood up and took this thing to a small broadcast room in the villa. He sat in the corner and watched Su Yang's appearance on the big screen.

The ancient costume, the modern costume, Su Yang's laughter and curses, his unrestrained style, his proud side, or his inferiority complex... everything fell into He Han's eyes, and he looked at it like this With.

When the cell phone rang, He Han looked at the caller ID and picked up the phone. His manager's voice came from the other side. He said, "Brother Han, what you told me has been done."

After He Han responded, he hung up the phone. He turned on his phone and saw that this personal assistant had been exposed by the entire Internet. Even if He Han didn't look, he knew that this person would be unable to hold his head up for the rest of his life. He would be exposed by everyone. People insult and accuse.

Even among these people, there were some who wanted to watch Su Yang's funeral for the reason of "eating melon".

He Han didn't know how long he had stayed in this small room. He even forgot to eat or drink water. He just stayed there, watching Su Yang's film and television dramas and interviews constantly playing on the screen.

What is being played above is an interview with Su Yang shortly after he entered the industry. A reporter asked, "Why did you enter the entertainment industry? Is it because the entertainment industry makes a lot of money?"