5.12 - Su Yang: What they like is not me, but my halo

When Qu Qing said this, Shen Yi was beside him, his eyes slightly cold, and said, "I have finished what I promised you."

"I'll add more money, double it... no, triple it. Please confirm it for me. Just say that Su Yang's account was fake." Qu Qing was already a little crazy now. He stared at the screen. , the public screen kept scrolling with insults about him. Qu Qing turned his gaze away and said, "Can you prove it to me? What do you want? I can give you whatever you want."

"I don't need anything anymore." Shen Yi paused and said, "This matter is over here."

"No!" Seeing that Shen Yi refused to agree to him, Qu Qing's face darkened and he said, "You have no choice but to help me. I remember that you didn't like Su Yang back then. You hated Yang Shen. Others I don't know, do I know it clearly... No one knows what happened back then better than me, I know everything about Yang Shen..."

Shen Yi turned to look at Qu Qing and said, "Are you crazy?"

"I didn't." Qu Qing sneered and said, "Three years ago, in that car accident... you should know better than me why the things that Yang Shen usually carries with him were left at the training base."

Just this sentence made Shen Yi's face turn pale.

Qu Qing continued, "Not only do I know this, I also know how much you hate Yang Shen, because before Yang Shen, everyone praised you. You became famous at a young age and have outstanding strength. You are the backbone of TGH and the ace assault But since Yang Shen came, your limelight has been lost and robbed by him... No one pays attention to what you look like anymore. Your success will always be suppressed by Yang Shen. He is too powerful. You won't be reconciled, right?"

Shen Yi stared at Qu Qing, and after a while, he said, "I didn't."

"No? Then tell me, why did you prepare a substitute sniper before the game that year? Why did you always train with the substitute sniper before the game? Why did you secretly take away the things that made you proud before the game? He took it out of his backpack, so he hurried back to get something." Qu Qing stared at Shen Yi's eyes, making him unable to retreat, and he said, "You can't lie to me, I tell you, I won't let anyone hurt Yangshen, not even himself."

"What are you talking about?" Shen Yi said, "I have never done that."

"Really?" Qu Qing laughed sarcastically and said, "But I have evidence. You may not know it. I have been outside your base every day for a while, just wanting to see Yang Shen. , But it's a pity, I didn't see Yang Shen, but I saw these things you did, Yi Shen... By the way, I still have photos."

When Shen Yi heard this, his face suddenly turned pale.

*

After Su Yang quit the live broadcast room, he found that many people were adding him as a friend. Su Yang didn't add any of them and quit the account directly.

If there is no need in the future, he should never use this number again, right?

In fact, he had previously considered whether to use the Su Yang account in the live broadcast room to reveal Qu Qing's true identity, but in the end he gave up. He really didn't want others to know that Yang Shen was the game anchor Su Yang and had nothing to do with this profession. , it's just that he doesn't want others to see his decadent and failed side.

He himself is not willing to tarnish his glory, and he will not allow others to tarnish it in the slightest.

Qu Qing was tricked by Su Yang, and the real person went online to crack down on fakes, which made the words "Yangshen disciple" in his live broadcast very ironic. Even the people who came to watch his live broadcast were not at all there to watch him. The game was broadcast live, but I wanted to ridicule and insult him.