3.2 - Shen Xingting: He is your brother! How could you do this!

For several days in a row, the matter of Su Yang, the Crown Prince, being seriously injured did not seem to cause any disturbance in the court. It was not until the third day, when Su Yang had just taken medicine and lay down, that he heard someone coming to report, " Your Highness, King Zhenyuan wishes to see you."

Su Yang was stunned for a moment, and the already painful and numb wound began to throb again. He held his chest and took a breath of cold air. He weakly said, "Let him come, take him to the study and wait."

Su Yang reluctantly got up and changed his clothes. He was supported by the maid and walked to the back of the study. He saw Shen Xingting wearing a black dress. He looked at Su Yang with an indifferent expression and said, "His Highness's injury is the result of several injuries." You are not allowed to go to court every day."

The Shen family held a high and powerful position, unparalleled among the government and the public. In order to show his love for the Shen family, Emperor Tianqi exempted Shen Xingting from the ceremonial rules and became the first king with a different surname in the dynasty.

Su Yang leaned on the chair, his face was pale, and he smiled, "Why can't I go to court? Your Majesty should know better than me, right?"

As soon as he said these words, Shen Xingting's eyes became a little colder.

"You go out first." Su Yang said to Die'er, "No one is allowed to come in without my order."

Die'er was startled and said in a panic, "But Your Highness, your injury..."

"Get out." Su Yang said, "Don't prepare others to come near here."

He coughed a few times, but he was still a little weak. A little blood oozed from his chest with these vibrations. Die'er had no choice but to do as Su Yang said and said, "Your Highness, you must pay attention to your health. The imperial doctor said If your injury recurs, it will be difficult to treat."

Su Yang didn't say anything, so Die'er walked out worriedly and closed the door of the study.

"Allowing others to get out? Why...are you not afraid that I will kill you again?" Shen Xingting took a deep breath and said coldly, "You should know the purpose of my visit this time, right?"

"I know...of course I know, but I still say that the matter between you and Su Jia is against human ethics..." Before Su Yang could finish speaking, Shen Xingting interrupted Su Yang. He suddenly stepped forward and grabbed Su Jia's hand. He was so excited that he gritted his teeth and said word by word, "On that day three years ago, the sky was dark and the rain was pouring. You drugged me, pretended to be him, gave me a sharp sword, and pressed a The crime of assassin almost caused the entire Shen family to be executed... I thought it was him..."

"Yes, you thought it was him, so after you were released from prison, you came to seek revenge from him. Three years ago, there was a flood in the south. When he went to patrol the south, your sword penetrated his chest and he fell into the rolling flood. "Hit." Su Yang laughed and changed his gentle demeanor. He raised his eyelids and looked at Shen Xingting and asked, "But didn't you stab his chest with your own hands? He should have been there until he died. Are you all surprised?"

Su Yang's words were like a knife, cutting into Shen Xingting's wounds, bringing out the most painful side of him again. Su Yang smiled and said, "If you really believe him, you should know that with his How could someone with such a personality do such a thing?"

"I really want to kill you with a sword... It's you who deserve to die, not him." Shen Xingting said word by word, with murderous intent in his tone, "He is your biological brother, how could you do this? ruthless hand."