【World 2】━━ The little star sells himself out ━━

2.1 - Su Yang: A new mission has begun, I'm a little happy

When Su Yang just woke up, he couldn't even lift his hands. He struggled to open his eyes and could vaguely see some white shadows. It took him a while to see clearly.

He opened his mouth, as if he wanted to speak, but no sound came out. The fear of losing his voice reminded him of the feeling of having his throat cut in the previous world. He suddenly became anxious in his heart, and subconsciously grasped the sheets tightly.

[888: Your throat was not cut, but your throat was injured. 】

[Su Yang:...]

【888: Have you forgotten? In this world, you are the young master of Juxing Entertainment. Because you like Mu Cheng, you pretend to have nothing. A young actor from a poor family entered the entertainment industry and became an artist under Mu Cheng, maintaining a long-term relationship with him. Proper relationship. 】

Su Yang frowned. He lay on the bed, loosening the sheets with his hands weakly, breathing rapidly, as if suppressing the almost burning discomfort in his throat.

He did remember this world. In this world, Mu Cheng was a very skillful agent. When Su Yang just returned to China, he saw Mu Cheng in a bar for the first time and was attracted to him. He spent three days After getting all the information about Mu Cheng, he made a plan to get close to Mu Cheng and plunged into the big dye vat of the entertainment industry.

At that time, a friend tried to persuade him very uncomprehensively. He also smiled and bet with his friend that he would definitely catch Mu Cheng within three months.

But this pursuit lasted for more than half a year, and the two of them were indeed together, but only in name only.

Mu Cheng has never acknowledged him to others, and even in front of others, he will deliberately keep a distance. Su Yang sees all this. It's not that he doesn't know, he just doesn't want to lose the relationship that he finally got, so He remained silent and pretended not to understand anything.

【888: If you survive a catastrophe, you will be blessed later. This time you drank the water sent by the fake powder. The water was mixed with other things and hurt your throat. Fortunately, you were rescued in time and saved your life. 】

Su Yang closed his eyes slightly, and after hearing 888's explanation, he breathed a sigh of relief, lying on his back on the hospital bed, thinking about what he had done to pursue Mu Cheng.

According to the information he found, Mu Cheng likes to bring in artists who have no background and work their way up. In order to meet this standard, Su Yang gave up his big villa and rented a small house. Next to the film and television city, through several chance encounters, he finally caught Mu Cheng's eye and successfully became his artist.

And this is just one of many things he does.

[Su Yang: What is the value of love now? How true is it? 】

[888: Love value is 30%, authenticity is 0.]

Su Yang opened his eyes and looked at the dots next to his hand. He thought that Mu Cheng was really a difficult person to defeat. Even though he had filled up all the dungeons of Shishou, he only got 30% of the love. meaning value.

When the doctor came to examine him, he said, "Fortunately, it was delivered in time, but his vocal cords were damaged and he needs to rest for a long time."

Su Yang responded, but found that he couldn't make a sound. After reacting immediately, he nodded to indicate that he understood.

After the doctor left, Su Yang propped himself up and sat up. His cell phone was lying aside. Su Yang took it and looked at it. There were many missed calls and messages on it, but none of them were from Mu Cheng.