2.28 - Su Yang: I think Lin Mingqing is going to be cold

Lin Mingqing's top brand was ruined, and Mu Cheng didn't save him. He called the friends and artists he knew before, but no one dared to take care of this matter. After Lin Mingqing made the last call in his address book, he put his phone He threw it aside violently, with a ferocious expression on his face and almost smashed everything in the room to pieces.

He knows very well that when an artist reaches this point, he is almost dead. The only one who can save him now is his company.

The neighborhood where Lin Mingqing lives is well protected. He drove a never-used car out of the garage and successfully deceived the media.

When the car arrived at the downstairs of the company, before Lin Mingqing could get out of the car, he saw Su Yang coming out of the company. He was wearing sunglasses and a hat, and he was well-covered, but his figure was instantly recognizable.

Lin Mingqing's face stiffened slightly, and then he saw a car parked in front of Su Yang. Lin Mingqing recognized it as the company chairman's car. He was stunned for a moment, then thought of something, and suddenly sneered, "It turns out that That's right... Relying on the chairman's position..."

He took out his mobile phone and filmed the scene and posted it online.

_LMQ Lin Mingqing_: I know that due to some rumors recently, media reporters and fans have some misunderstandings about me. Originally, I didn't want to say these things, because saying some things would be embarrassing for an actor, but I didn't expect that I Keep giving in will become a weapon for others to hurt me. I thought that my kindness and tolerance would make him change his ways, but I was wrong. My giving in would only make him worse.

Today, I can't bear it anymore. I'm sorry for causing trouble to everyone.

Lin Mingqing posted this Weibo post, along with some photos. He originally wanted marketing accounts and media to post it, but unfortunately no media dared to take on the job. In desperation, Lin Mingqing had no choice but to do it himself.

A photo appeared on the Internet, and Su Yang was associated with the word "superior". After Lin Mingqing, Su Yang became the second public figure to be verbally criticized by major media. For a time, there was a flood of negative comments.

In contrast, Lin Mingqing showed signs of being whitewashed. Some people even said, "It feels like Brother Qing was framed."

This comment was personally liked by Lin Mingqing with a large number, which caused a lot of speculation in the media.

Su Yang also saw the news, but he ignored these photos and asked his secretary to print out the photos and put them on Director Su's desk. Su Yang said, "My father's intervention in this matter is much more useful than mine. After all, he doesn't want to get involved in such a scandal."

Su Yang knows very well how much Director Su loves face. As the chairman of the company, Director Su would never pay attention to what Lin Mingqing did in the past, let alone deal with him. But this time the photo involves Director Su. Of course, Su Dong couldn't sit idly by and ignore it.

He was able to kill his adopted son for the sake of face, often beating Su Yang to a bloody head. Faced with Lin Mingqing, an artist who dared to smear his face, Su Dong would not be merciful.

Su Yang laughed and said, "Lin Mingqing is really accurate every time he hits, and he always kicks the iron plate accurately."

It was only at this moment that Su Yang felt that Mu Cheng was really powerful. Being able to elevate such an idiot to a top position was something that not everyone could do.

Sure enough, after seeing the photos placed on the table, Su Dong's face suddenly darkened, and he said coldly, "What's going on?"

"Chairman, Lin Mingqing secretly took these photos and posted them on the Internet, and said that... the young master has other improper relationships with you to attract the attention of the media." The secretary told the whole story in a concise and concise manner, and Director Su pointed his finger. These photos, says, "are just ridiculous!"