2.3 - Su Yang: I feel a little guilty

Mu Cheng drove to the lake where he and Lin Mingqing met for the first time. He and Lin Mingqing met on the set. At that time, Lin Mingqing was just a small extra, playing an assassin, splashing in the cold water in the winter.

He hasn't been here for more than half a year. Ever since he parted ways with Lin Mingqing and got together with Su Yang, he has never been here again.

He parked the car in an open space and walked towards the lake, but he did not see Lin Mingqing. He only saw a mess of wine bottles on the ground. His expression suddenly changed and he shouted, "Lin Mingqing?"

The lake was quiet, and no one answered him.

Mu Cheng immediately took out his cell phone and was about to dial Lin Mingqing's number, but when he lowered his head, he saw a shadow running out from beside him. He turned slightly to avoid Lin Mingqing's sudden hug.

Lin Mingqing staggered forward a few steps and almost fell into the lake. Mu Cheng grabbed him. He looked at Mu Cheng staggeringly and said with a smile, "You are here after all."

"You drank too much." Mu Cheng took a step back, let go of his hand, and said, "Let's go, I'll take you back."

"Wait a minute, do you still remember this place? Back then, I was a small extra. I walked around the set with my head down every day, for fear of offending people. I lived cautiously, just to win a role, and they asked me to play it. Assassin, it's such a cold winter. He made me splash back and forth in the water. It was so cold that I almost had cramps." Lin Mingqing wanted to continue, but was interrupted by Mu Cheng, who said, "That was all in the past. , there is no need to hold on to the past."

"The past? But I am nostalgic..." Lin Mingqing looked at Mu Cheng aggrievedly and said, "How do you want me to forget? Forget the bone-chilling cold? Or forget the people standing on the shore laughing at me?"

Mu Cheng didn't answer. He bent down to pick up all the wine bottles on the ground, packed them in the bag he brought with him, and prepared to put them in the car later.

"Mu Cheng, you have changed." Lin Mingqing stood beside Mu Cheng and said, "You would never be like this before."

"I have moved on from the past, what about you?" Mu Cheng tied the bag tightly, turned to look at Lin Mingqing, and said word by word, "From the time you terminated the contract with me, we have no relationship."

"..." Lin Mingqing watched Mu Cheng walk towards the parking direction and shouted loudly, "Mu Cheng, I regret it! I regret it now! I know I was wrong..."

Mu Cheng ignored him. He collapsed and shouted, "What can I do? Juxing is a big company. I dare not not sign with them. If they want to target me in the future, I am a small star. What can I do?" ?"

"There is no need for them to target you." Mu Cheng stood where he was and said without looking back, "This is your own choice."

"Then I regret it now... Even if it is the choice I made, why not regret it? You also promised me that you would only bring me an artist in this life, and you broke your promise..." Lin Mingqing choked, " Are you going to beat me to death with a stick if I make a mistake?"

Mu Cheng said nothing.

Lin Mingqing sneered, he laughed twice, and said, "You kept saying you liked me back then, but everyone thought that the string of beads on your hand was given to you by me, so you never let others touch it. It, but only you and I know it! I didn't give it to you at all! You don't let others touch it, and you don't allow me to touch it... Mu Cheng, if you can tell me, who gave you this prayer bead? Who is the person in your heart?"

Everyone in the circle knew that Mu Cheng had a string of Buddhist beads on his hand, which he never left his body, and no one was allowed to touch. When he and Lin Mingqing were very ambiguous, there was a rumor in the circle that Lin Mingqing went to ask for them specially for Mu Cheng. , but it has become a good story.