2.30 - Because he is just an adopted son without blood

This part sounds easy, but Mu Cheng doesn't know why, but he can't continue acting.

He and Su Yang have always cooperated very well, and other scenes can basically be passed in one step, but this last scene has been stuck for several days. The anxious director was a little angry, but he did not dare to show it to Mu Cheng.

"Mr. Mu, look at this... You are playing Shen Ci. Shen Ci loves Qi Yang very much, but Qi Yang deceived him, so he feels very sad inside. Loveliness is better than sadness. In the end, Qi Yang He was seriously injured and was about to die. Only the Exorcist Sword could save him. If Shen Ci killed Qi Yang without the Exorcist Sword, his soul would be gone. But if he killed him with the sword, Qi Yang would sleep for ten thousand years. Ten thousand years later, he would still be alive. Awake..." The director pointed at the script and told Mu Cheng bit by bit.

"But if you kill him and Qi Yang sleeps for ten thousand years, he will never remember Shen Ci again. To him, Shen Ci is just a passerby ten thousand years ago. Maybe...he won't even be able to remember his name. "Mu Cheng lowered his eyes and looked at the script. After a while, he sighed, "I know, it's despair, right? Kill Qi Yang to give him hope in life, but for Shen Ci, this life will last forever. In the shadow of killing my lover, we will never see each other again."

The director was stunned for a moment, then nodded immediately and said, "Yes, it is despair, the kind of despair that is too painful to live."

When the filming started, the director team was watching, and the two people in the camera started to get into the act.

Qi Yang was leaning against the tree. His face and body were covered with blood, and his face was pale. He weakly looked at the person walking towards him step by step, and said hoarsely, "Are you here?"

Shen Ci held the exorcism sword in his hand. He looked down at Qi Yang at his feet, his eyes slightly cold, but when he saw Qi Yang couldn't help vomiting blood, his eyes suddenly panicked for a moment.

"Are you going to kill me too?" Qi Yang had a handsome face. If they hadn't known that he was an evil heretic, an evil ghost crawling out of the abyss, they would have thought that he was a person like Wen Yu.

"You must die." Shen Ci said. He raised his sword and stabbed Qi Yang's chest mercilessly. Blood gushed out from the wound. Qi Yang leaned back in pain, his face was hideous and painful, his whole body was shaking slightly, and his hands Holding the sword blade inserted in his chest, he looked at Shen Ci painfully, until finally, he raised his hand, as if he wanted to touch Shen Ci.

Shen Ci squatted down and raised his hand to catch his, but the light in Qi Yang's eyes dissipated at this moment, and his hand dropped weakly, brushing against Shen Ci's hand.

Just a little bit.

They can hold each other's hands.

Shen Ci half-knelt on the ground and did not move for a long time. After a while, he let go of the hand holding the sword and gently held Qi Yang in his arms. His hands were trembling slightly. It was obvious that he was not the one who was injured, but he was The pain was uncontrollable.

He hugged Qi Yang tightly and didn't say a word, but his hands were shaking more and more violently.

Just when the director team was about to shout "click", the director noticed that Mu Cheng, who played Shen Ci, closed his eyes slightly. The director immediately waved his hand and asked everyone to continue waiting.

In the camera, Shen Ci is holding Qi Yang.

He closed his eyes, whimpering like a wounded beast in his throat. Pain and despair converged at this moment, as if something had stabbed through his soul, and his heart was riddled with holes.