5.7 - Su Yang: Is this person sick?

Su Yang wasn't too surprised that Qu Qing would become the anchor. After all, someone had said before that Zhou Yunchen wanted to praise Qu Qing... In fact, Su Yang didn't care who Zhou Yunchen wanted to praise, he was just unwilling to do so.

It's not like he didn't know how big Yang Shen's name was in the e-sports circle back then. If he wanted to, he could hang out the name "Yang Shen" in his live broadcast room, which would at least add a lot of popularity to him and make him At least they have enough food and clothing.

But he didn't.

The two words "Yangshen" were typed by him with so much hard work, and they are his glory.

After Shen Yi hung up the phone, Su Yang was silent for a long time. He lowered his eyes and looked at the phone, but still called Zhou Yunchen. The person on the other side seemed to be in a meeting. Su Yang heard Zhou Yunchen say, "We'll talk about this later." ."

He thought this sentence was meant for him, and immediately said, "Okay, I'll hang up now and won't disturb you."

"No, I'm not talking about you." After Zhou Yunchen paused, he stood up and went outside to answer the phone. Su Yang heard the sound of the door closing, and then heard Zhou Yunchen continue to say, "How are you thinking about it?"

"Sorry, I refuse." Su Yang sighed and said, "I will not use the title Yangshen to make money, nor will I fight for others. I can't do either of these two things..."

"You..." before Zhou Yunchen could finish his words, Su Yang continued, "When the bank opens, I will return the money you gave me as a reward."

Zhou Yunchen obviously didn't expect Su Yang to do this. He was stunned for a moment and asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I don't do anything, I just... can't complete what you said. You probably won't need me in the future..." Su Yang was silent for a moment, and then continued, "Actually, you don't need that much money to find a sparring partner. You I haven't used it since it was given to me."

Zhou Yunchen took a deep breath and said, "Are you going to sever ties with me?"

"No, it was before us. We have nothing to do with each other, so why do we need to clear it up?" The sun outside has risen. The morning sun is not dazzling and makes people feel very comfortable. He chuckled, "Zhou I always think too much."

"Are you at home now? I'll come over now." Zhou Yunchen said.

"Yeah." Su Yang wanted to refuse, but thinking about Zhou Yunchen's character, he could only agree reluctantly, "That's okay. Since Mr. Zhou is here, I don't have to go to the bank."

Just give him your bank card.

After Zhou Yunchen hung up the phone, he was about to walk out. Qu Qing stood at the door and heard Zhou Yunchen's words clearly. His face turned green and white. Finally, he stopped Zhou Yunchen and said, "I'll go with you. This matter... ... I want to talk to him, too."

"What are you going to tell him?" Zhou Yunchen frowned slightly and said, "I will handle the things I promised you, so please stop interfering."

"It has nothing to do with this matter." Qu Qing's face looked a little ugly, and he gritted his teeth and said, "You don't know the e-sports circle, you don't understand what the word "Yangshen" means to me..."

Zhou Yunchen was not interested in these things. He said, "What else do you want to do?"

"I want to make it clear to him." Qu Qing seemed to have made a decision. He took a deep breath and said, "I will make it clear to him in person."

Finally, Zhou Yunchen took Qu Qing to where Su Yang lived. On the way, he called Su Yang and told Su Yang. After Su Yang was silent on the phone for a long time, he sighed helplessly and said, "Okay, but there's no need to come." My family, please wait for me downstairs."