1.17 - 888: Host, you really don't want to be a human anymore

Jiang Fei could feel that something was wrong with Su Yang's mood, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. He opened another bottle of wine for Su Yang and said, "What is immortal? Isn't it good to be alive? We finally got reincarnated into this fetus, why? Can you die easily?"

Su Yang casually took the bottle, paused and said, "Okay."

Although the beer content is not high, the beer and liquor on the table are mixed together, and it is indeed very easy to get drunk. Su Yang didn't feel anything when he was sitting, but when he stood up, he felt that the world in front of him was spinning, and his body was a little uncontrollable. He could no longer stand still. Jiang Fei drank no less than him and was no better.

"Call a driver. I really can't drive." Su Yang sat down again holding on to the table. He supported his head with one hand and swiped the screen of his mobile phone with the other. The scene in front of him was a little blurry, and the words on the screen could not be read clearly. It was so clear that I only made one call.

There was a long busy tone from the other side, until a female voice came from the other side, "Sorry, the user you dialed..."

Su Yang pressed the hang up button, his eyes darkened slightly, and he was no longer drunk.

"Can't you find a driver? I'll come find one." Jiang Fei spoke vaguely, "Leave it to me, I'll do it."

"Okay." Su Yang turned the screen of his phone to black, then lay on the table, lowered his head, and whispered, "I drank too much and I feel uncomfortable."

After the driver arrived, he helped the two young masters into the car. Jiang Fei fell asleep as soon as he got in the car. Su Yang opened the car window and said, "Go to Jinhu Villa."

His voice was still a little drunk, but after a few sips of the night wind, he sobered up a lot.

The car was driving quickly on the road. Su Yang closed his eyes and took a break. He held the phone tightly, but there was no notification sound.

After sending Jiang Fei home, Su Yang asked his driver to take him to the hotel. After booking the room, he lay on the bed. Stomach acid gradually surged up. He pushed himself up and staggered to the bathroom. I vomited while holding on to the sink. At the end of the vomiting, only sour water was left and I couldn't vomit anything out.

After he turned on the faucet and rinsed his mouth a few times, he looked at himself in the mirror with messy hair, red eyes, and bloodshot eyes, and couldn't help but smile bitterly.

He was born into such a wealthy family as the Su family, yet he still managed to become like this. He was really awesome.

After he took a hot shower, he seemed to wake up a lot. He lit a cigarette and sat on the ground next to the balcony, smoking slowly alone.

[888: Host, the degree of authenticity has been completed, only the love value is missing. 】

[Su Yang: Come on, this mission is almost over. 】

He crushed the fireworks in his hands, bent his legs, and looked at the scenery outside through the glass casually.

The phone suddenly rang at the side. He lowered his eyes and found the words "Lu Linshen" displayed on the screen. Su Yang waited for the phone to ring before pressing the answer button and asked hoarsely, "What's the matter?" Already?"

"You called me just now. What's the matter?" There was a sound of turning pages from Lu Linshen's side. He was probably reading a document. Su Yang paused and said, "Are you busy?"

"Hmm... no, just tell me if you have anything to say." Lu Linshen closed the document and said, "Why didn't you go back at night?"

"We're going out for some late-night snacks with Jiang Fei." Su Yang took out another cigarette from the cigarette case. He put his phone aside, turned on the speakerphone, then held the cigarette in his mouth and lit it with a lighter. , said, "Lu Linshen, do you still like me?"