5.5 - Su Yang: You really don't care about me

After Zhou Yunchen picked up Qu Qing from the airport, the two went to have dinner. Qu Qing said that he wanted to be a game anchor because he really liked e-sports games.

Zhou Yunchen himself didn't know much about the game, but he also knew that Qu Qing had always liked playing sniping. Sure enough, Qu Qing said to him, "If possible, I hope you can help me find a coach... Maybe you don't know, this game In e-sports games, the best sniper player was Yang Shen in the past, but I heard that he retired."

"Now that I have retired, can I still be your coach?" Zhou Yunchen paused and said, "There are many people who play sniping, and it doesn't necessarily have to be him. If he is not good, it is better to change him."

"I've seen it, no one can compare to him? And...this view is not just mine. Yangshen is a miracle in the e-sports circle, so I want to be his only disciple. In this way, in the future When I do the live broadcast, there must be many people who are curious, right?" Qu Qing seemed to have thought of what would happen in the future. He couldn't help laughing and said, "Anyway, Yang Shen is no longer in the e-sports circle, but he The reputation is still there."

After hearing this, Zhou Yunchen was silent for a moment, seeming to be thinking about these things.

Qu Qing glanced at him and saw that Zhou Yunchen had not spoken, so he couldn't hold himself back. He said, "I have contacted the person in charge of TGH, please come with me... I really want to Become a disciple of Yang Shen."

Zhou Yunchen could never refuse Qu Qing's request. He sighed and said, "Since you have already made an appointment, what can I do? Go ahead and I will take you there after dinner."

Qu Qing smiled and said, "You will not reject me as before, right?"

"It depends on what happened." Three years ago, Zhou Yunchen would definitely have answered yes, but now he and Qu Qing have nothing to do with each other. They are just good friends at best. This sentence is not easy to answer. He said, "Three years ago, when you went abroad, you didn't even discuss it with me."

"Do you still remember that incident?" Qu Qing's face stiffened slightly, and then he said, "How can I say this...if I tell you, will you still agree to my studying abroad?"

Zhou Yunchen glanced at him and said, "Are you sure I won't agree?"

Qu Qing felt a little guilty. He avoided Zhou Yunchen's gaze and said, "I heard someone say before that you support a game anchor? His name is Su Yang? His name is the same as Yang Shen, but I have watched his live broadcast. It's...compared to Yangshen, it's simply far behind."

Zhou Yunchen frowned slightly and said, "I don't know who Yangshen you are talking about, but Su Yang's gaming skills are not bad, not as bad as you said."

"Are you protecting him?" Qu Qing sensitively noticed something was wrong. After a pause, he asked tentatively, "You don't really like him, do you? Are the rumors outside that you support him... are they true? Yun Sir, although I left you without saying goodbye three years ago, you can't let yourself down like this, right? He... he can be taken care of by you and even give up his face for this little money. Can you be sure of his money? Are you the only Lord?..."

Qu Qing was about to continue talking, but was interrupted by Zhou Yunchen. He said, "Have you finished eating? I'll take you there now... But I told you in advance that I don't know anything about this and can't help you." Too much busy."

"With you here, what can't be done?" Qu Qing laughed and said, "I think you'd better break off the relationship with that game anchor as soon as possible and don't be deceived by him. Nowadays, some people are looking for profit. There are too many people who forget their loyalty."

Scum Shou's Survival Strategy [Quick Travel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें