7.2 - Su Yang: The word escape is very spiritual

Just as Bai Min was about to go back to his room, he met Shen Du outside. He was stunned for a moment and then said with a smile, "Brother Du."

Shen Du nodded and said, "You came to see... Su Yang? Is there something wrong?"

"It's okay..." Bai Min laughed and said, "I'm not familiar with this place, so I went to the wrong place... By the way, Brother Du, I heard that you and Mr. Su are together?"

"..." After Shen Du was silent for a while, he said, "That's right."

Bai Min lowered the corners of his lips slightly, and then immediately resumed his smile. He said, "Congratulations, Brother Du. I heard from people in the team that Mr. Su's powers have been disabled? Is it impossible to recover them? Yet?"

"Well, I've asked many people, and they all said there's nothing they can do. It's been two years. If I could recover, I'm afraid I would have recovered a long time ago." Shen Du looked back at Su Yang's door and said, "He has a bad temper." Good, but much better in the last two years."

Based on the conversation just now, Bai Min doesn't think Su Yang has a good temper... Of course, he might just be pretending.

Bai Min thought of Su Yang in his memory, such a handsome and gentle person, romantic and affectionate, who was the center of attention wherever he went. It was a pity that this butterfly provoked too many people. Bai Min thought about it for a long time, and still felt that For this kind of butterfly, he must be imprisoned, so that... he will only love himself.

"Go and rest first. If you have nothing to do, don't disturb Su Yang." Just when Bai Min was about to leave, Shen Du suddenly said, "He doesn't like other superpowers, especially new ones." Those who are capable."

After Bai Min left, Shen Du walked to Su Yang's door. When he was about to raise his hand to knock on the door, he saw the food put aside. Shen Du paused, bent down and picked up the food and Shui Hou said, "Open the door, I'm Shen Du."

After the door opened, Shen Du glanced at Su Yang and said, "Why don't you eat the food you brought?"

"I forgot." Su Yang suppressed the emotions in his heart and said, "I heard that you were injured. How was your injury?"

Shen Du raised his hand to show Su Yang the injury on his forearm. He said, "Fortunately, it wasn't bitten. The rest is not serious. It will be fine in two days."

"I'm sorry for dragging you down." Su Yang was silent for a moment and then said, "I asked you to support me all the time...but I can't help you with anything."

"I'm tired of hearing this... I don't need to say it anymore." Shen Du said.

"I heard... you like the new superpower. The healing superpower is indeed more useful than my wind superpower. You are originally a fire type and have offensive superpowers. The damage is very high. If you have healing If the department helps you, you probably won't have any worries, right?" Su Yang said.

"What exactly do you want to ask? There's no need to beat around the bush, it's different from your character." Shen Du looked down at Su Yang and said, "You ask, I'll answer."

"The personalities are different..." Su Yang couldn't help laughing when he heard this. He looked at Shen Du and asked, "How come the personalities are different? I used to be the young master of the Su family, and you are my bodyguard. Now ...You are a superior eighth-level superpower, and I am just a loser. How do you want me to maintain my previous personality? Besides...don't you hate my previous personality? Why did you change it after I changed it? Are you saying that I am different from before?"

Shen Du frowned. After being silent for a while, he said, "Whatever you think... I remind you not to conflict with Bai Min. He is the only one with healing powers in the team. Even if it's you, If you don't think about yourself, you should also think about the other people in the team, right? If he leaves because of you, even I can't keep you in the team anymore."