2.27 - Su Yang announced his retirement from the entertainment industry

2.27 - #Su Yang announced his retirement from the entertainment industry: "Du Yang" is my last work#

"Young Master Su, when it comes to being the most elegant and free-spirited person, no one can compare with you."

"Master Su, long time no see."

"Master Su, this is..."

*

The memory stopped abruptly here. Su Yang opened his eyes slightly and saw the ceiling of the hospital. He was already familiar with all this.

As soon as he woke up, he felt a sharp pain in his forehead. He seemed to have heard the conversation just now somewhere, and it was so familiar, but he could never remember it.

【888: Congratulations, the old wound has not healed yet a new one has been added. 】

[Su Yang: I just dreamed about something... It seems to be something that happened when I was still alive...]

【888: Remember the Buddhist beads? 】

[Su Yang: ...No, it has nothing to do with the beads. It's just that I seemed to see someone. It was the first time I met him. The person next to me introduced him to me... but I just can't remember who he was. 】

888 was silent for a moment.

[888: If you had restrained yourself back then, you would not have been reduced to performing tasks in exchange for rebirth today. 】

Su Yang did not comment on 888's words and expressed his acquiescence.

When he woke up, he found that Mu Cheng had been beside him. He seemed to have moved his office here and was reading documents. Su Yang moved slightly, which hurt the wound on his waist and abdomen, and he groaned in pain. A sound.

When Mu Cheng heard the noise, he immediately turned to look at him. Seeing that he was awake, he walked to him and asked, "Su Yang?"

Su Yang looked at him weakly and responded inaudibly. The doctor came to examine Su Yang and said, "Fortunately, no important organs were injured, but there was too much blood loss and it will take a long time to recover." "

The doctor walked by, Mu Cheng took a cotton swab and dipped it in water, and gently wiped it on Su Yang's lips. Su Yang turned his head and rejected Mu Cheng's action. Mu Cheng paused slightly and said, "It's too chaotic in the bar. I know who said there was a fire, and I was in a panic..."

"Lin Mingqing." Su Yang said.

"Huh? What?" Mu Cheng was stunned for a moment. He looked at Su Yang, but couldn't help but look away and said, "It was too dark at that time."

"I saw it, it's Lin Mingqing." Su Yang seemed to know what Mu Cheng meant. He twitched the corners of his lips and smiled. His eyes dimmed and he lowered his eyes and said, "Don't worry, I won't tell the police. , this is an... accident, isn't it?"

Mu Cheng said nothing.

Su Yang closed his eyes slightly, sighed, and said hoarsely, "Let's go."

"In your current situation, I can't leave yet." Mu Cheng said, "Why should you let Lin Mingqing go?"

"It's not that I want to let him go, but that you want to let him go. In this case...can't I be more sensible?" Su Yang seemed to have heard some joke. He turned to look out the window and said, "This is After what happened, let's not have any more contact."

Mu Cheng's hand holding the cotton swab froze in place. He was silent for a long time and said, "Why?"

"I was tired, so I gave up." Su Yang's smile was indeed very beautiful. He twitched the corners of his lips and chuckled, "Look, I'm already like this. I really don't have the energy to continue chasing you. "