2.13 - Su Yang: Only good looks are truly good

"Everyone has been waiting for a long time. There is a traffic jam on the road, so it's a little slow. I'm sorry." Lin Mingqing's car was parked aside. A staff member was waiting with things early in the morning. As soon as the car door opened, the assistant immediately brought the prepared things. He handed out small gifts to the staff and said, "Brother Qing saw someone buying ice cream on the road, so he bought a few boxes and brought them to everyone. Everyone has a share, and you can get as much as you want!"

On this hot day, the crew was already very hot. Now that they heard about the ice cream, they felt a little better. Although they were very dissatisfied with Lin Mingqing being so late, they were soft-spoken and just nodded and said, "It's okay, thank you Qing." I forgot about it."

Su Yang's assistant turned to look at Su Yang and asked in a low voice, "Brother Su, do you still want to send our things?"

"Don't give it away for now. Anyway, what we prepared is not ice cream. It won't melt easily. There's no need to be in such a hurry." Su Yang took the script and fanned it a few times, then said, "Bring me one by the way. It's so hot. Me."

The corners of the assistant's lips twitched slightly, and he glanced at Mu Cheng subconsciously. When Mu Cheng nodded slightly, he went to Lin Mingqing to get two ice cream sticks.

"Did you know early on that Lin Mingqing would definitely buy ice cream?" Su Yang asked. When they came, Mu Cheng said he would bring something to the show crew. Su Yang originally planned to buy ice cream, but Mu Cheng chose something else. thing.

"Yeah." Mu Cheng didn't shy away from it. He said directly, "It's easy to guess."

When the two of them were talking, everyone else was watching them from a distance. As soon as Lin Mingqing got out of the car, he saw Mu Chengzheng and Su Yang talking together. The two were very close, and his expression suddenly changed slightly.

"This is my first time as an agent. Whatever happens to you, you can handle it yourself." Wang Qunze yawned and walked out wearing sunglasses. He looked more like a guest on a show, looking impatient. He said, "You asked the company to come to this show yourself. Since you are here, you should handle it well. You signed the contract."

Seeing that the sun was so bright, Wang Qunze said a few words casually, and then went to chat with the director, but did not mention Lin Mingqing at all. He turned his head and saw Su Yang, and was about to say hello, but saw Su Yang calmly shaking his head. Wang Qunze immediately understood what he meant and said with a smile, "Brother Su is here too."

Su Yang:......

When the director saw that everyone was gathered, he said, "Now that we are all here, let's get ready. We should have finished filming the first scene in the morning. We have to walk into the mountains later, and we probably won't reach our destination until evening."

Lin Mingqing knew that the director was a little dissatisfied, but for him, it was a blessing for the director to participate in this small show with his status, so he didn't take the director's words seriously at all.

"Unit 1 is ready!"

...

The program team began to prepare for filming. Su Yang and the others returned to the car to record a scene where they pretended to have just arrived. Adding Lin Mingqing, there were a total of five guests, three celebrities and two amateurs.

"Hello everyone, my name is Qiao Xiaoxiao. I am very happy to be invited by the program team to participate in this show. I am a person who is very afraid of ghosts, but... I think people should always have a spirit of exploration, so I was invited to come here... ...To tell you the truth, I'm still very nervous right now." Qiao Xiaoxiao is the only female star. She has exquisite makeup and is indeed very good-looking, but there is no shortage of good-looking people in the entertainment industry. Su Yang can tell at a glance The biggest problem with Qiao Xiaoxiao's appearance is that she has no characteristics. She is beautiful, but without distinction, it is difficult for the audience to remember this face.