5.3 - Su Yang: I'm not qualified

Even if Su Yang said this, the friend on the other end of the phone obviously didn't believe it. He said, "How is it possible? Who doesn't know that the suppressor is Zhou Yunchen? Even if your fans don't know, we are all anchors, can we not be clear?"

Su Yang sighed and said helplessly, "I have known Zhou Yunchen for three years. Do you think he intends to praise me? If he wanted to praise me, he would have done it long ago."

After saying this, my friend also felt that something was not right. After thinking about it, he said, "Isn't it possible that Mr. Zhou has taken a liking to the newcomer?"

"Probably?" Su Yang was also a little unsure. After all, it is normal for people like Zhou Yunchen to be favored by many people around him.

My friend sighed on the phone and said, "Then you are really miserable. I remember when you were on the e-sports team..."

The friend didn't continue talking, but Su Yang had heard these words many times. He might be angry, sad, and desperate at first, but later on, he got used to it. It's still the same sentence, no matter how sad it is, In the end, it will be erased by time, not because I am not sad anymore, but because I have been sad for so long that I no longer notice such emotions.

After hanging up the phone, Su Yang returned to his home. In his room, there were still some photos of himself as an e-sports player, but those were all three years ago.

As usual, he played a game in the morning and went to bed, then slept until about three o'clock in the afternoon. This time Zhou Yunchen did not come to see him, he was probably in a meeting.

After Su Yang went online, he saw someone in the live broadcast channel asking, "Will the suppression come again today?"

Su Yang couldn't help but laugh, and said, "I didn't come, I will be alone in four rows today."

*

The troublemaker: Oh my god, he's finally gone. This technical guy can't bear to look at him.

Careful about every detail: More than just food? If he were my teammate, I would have to die with him... No, he is the boss... Oooh, it's uncomfortable.

Fish in the pond: This is very uncomfortable. Yangyang, you should go to the top with four platoons alone. You can basically reach the top with four platoons alone. After bringing along the suppressing boss, you died in the preliminary round. This suppressing giant This guy must be poisonous. Was he sent by someone else to play your role?

...

*

Su Yang looked at the words on the screen and after a few casual remarks, he also felt a little funny. Will Zhou Yunchen come back to play him? Probably not, after all, people like Zhou Yunchen...

It's not acting at all, he's the real deal.

[Su Yang: To be honest, if it were the real world and I met Zhou Yunchen while playing a game, I think I would kill him first. 】

【888: Why? 】

[Su Yang: He influenced my performance while he was alive. 】

【888:......】

888 wanted to refute, but thinking of Zhou Yunchen's gaming skills, he couldn't find any reason to refute.

Su Yang played twenty games in a row and won all of them. The live broadcast screen was filled with excitement. Many people felt that this was Su Yang's normal level, and the miserable Su Yang before... must have been suppressed. Disaster.

Su Yang went offline after playing twenty rounds. He circled the areas where there were problems with his previous operations and looked at them again. He frowned and analyzed them bit by bit. He didn't know how much time had passed until he felt it. There was a dull pain in the stomach, and then he came back to his senses, pressed his stomach, and groaned.