2.12 - Su Yang: Enemies meet on a narrow road? Was it premeditated?

Mu Cheng only said this. No matter how Su Yang asked, he didn't say anything else.

"Okay... but I will know about this sooner or later." Su Yang put the documents about the variety show "Are You Scared" on the table, and he said, "I have drawn the key parts. This kind of program actually chooses a live broadcast format, and it's easy for the character to overturn if you're not careful."

"If the character can continue to be maintained, then naturally it is best. If the character overturns...then just change the words. The problem is not big." Mu Cheng lowered his head and looked at the documents and said, "Because it is the artist and the manager. They appeared on the show together, so they have received a lot of attention. Stars are a kind of label in the eyes of fans. Labels are flat, not three-dimensional. They can usually only see the part shown, but most people They are all curious, and they will be curious about what stars are like in their private lives and what it is like to get along with their agents."

Mu Cheng hit the nail on the head and directly stated the key point of this program. He added, "And the scandal between you and me is still on the hot search. It will attract more people to you, in addition to your own." In addition to fans, there will also be a group of passerby fans."

"So, I still want to thank them?" Su Yang asked.

"No need to thank you. Please buy me a cup of coffee." Mu Cheng put the documents on the table, crossed his legs slightly and said, "I have been busy these days and I haven't tasted a sip of coffee."

"?" Su Yang looked at Mu Cheng doubtfully. He was stunned for a moment, and then asked suspiciously, "Why do I invite you to drink coffee? Could it be that you actually arranged this news? The so-called breaking the news is just a routine?"

"Who knows?" Mu Cheng's lips raised slightly, "Whether I arranged this thing, does it matter now? The important thing is the result. No matter how the process is, you will definitely become popular with this variety show and stay in the traffic rankings. Number one position."

Su Yang suddenly understood why Mu Cheng could reach his current status in a mixed place like the entertainment industry in just a few years.

[888: In a supernatural variety show, you might see some weird things. 】

[Su Yang: I'm thinking, I shouldn't be that unlucky. 】

Following the controversy, the day finally arrived for the filming of the variety show. Su Yang was woken up by the alarm clock early in the morning. When he woke up, he found Mu Cheng standing outside the balcony on the phone, seemingly chatting about something. After seeing that he was awake, he hung up the phone.

"Are you awake?" Mu Cheng walked in and asked.

"Hmm... I have a bit of a headache." The hangover didn't feel good. Su Yang rubbed his sore forehead and vaguely remembered that he and Mu Cheng had drunk too much last night. Fortunately, the alarm clock was set on his phone, otherwise he wouldn't have been there today. You may not be able to get up even if you sleep until noon.

"Your drinking capacity..." Mu Cheng sighed, "If you are like this, don't drink anymore."

[Su Yang:? ? Did I do something after drinking? Why is he looking like this? 】

【888: Indescribable things? No, I remember that you seemed to have just cut off the film. 】

Su Yang didn't feel any discomfort. He rubbed his stiff neck and staggered to the bathroom to wash up. When he came out again, Su Yang was clean. He yawned and said, " Is the stylist on set?"

"Doing styling in the car, you can get some sleep by the way." Mu Cheng paused and said, "I just got news that this show originally had four guests, two celebrities and two amateurs."