9.4 - Su Yang: It's over (End)

When Su Yang arrived at the place agreed with Chu Yaoyang, Chu Yaoyang hadn't come over yet, but he saw Qin Xing.

Qin Xing looked completely different from last time. Su Yang almost didn't recognize him. He looked at Su Yang with red eyes and said, "You're here. Are you feeling particularly proud now?"

"..." In Su Yang's memory, Qin Xing was not like this during the last mission. In his impression, Qin Xing had never looked so hysterical. Su Yang frowned and said, " If you are talking about the previous incident, then I can only tell you that you will not survive if you bring it upon yourself. When you told this lie, you should have expected that one day the lie would be exposed."

"Yeah, I expected it, but I didn't expect that Chu Yaoyang kept saying that he liked me and wanted to be good to me. But as soon as he knew the truth, he immediately changed his face. What do you think I should do?" Qin Xing Looking at Su Yang, he slowly approached and said, "Do you know how much I like him? You have the Su family, you are rich and powerful, you have everything, why do you come to rob him from me?"

Su Yang raised his eyelids and looked at Qin Xing, and then said, "You got it through lies. Do you think it's love?"

"That's love. If it weren't for you, I would have lived with Yaoyang forever, and I would have become his Omega. Don't you know it yet? I am not a Beta at all, I am a precious Omega. Chu Yaoyang likes me very much. He is very sensitive to my pheromones." Qin Xing looked at Su Yang mockingly and said, "Are you surprised? How does he treat you? If your pheromones can attract him, he won't Being attracted to me proves that you can't make his heart beat at all."

Su Yang's eyes were slightly cold, and then he said, "You shouldn't tell me these words. You should tell Chu Yaoyang directly."

He has no intention of getting involved in the matter between Qin Xing and Chu Yaoyang. In other words, the love value has reached 98% now. This mission can be ended by simply completing it. He doesn't bother to get involved at all. Something between two people.

What he has to do now is to complete the task quickly and leave directly.

He didn't know why, but since he knew that the target of the strategy was Gu Jin, he knew that his mission would never fail.

Su Yang was about to avoid Qin Xing, but he heard Qin Xing call him from behind and said, "Su Yang, do you think Chu Yaoyang really likes you? No, he is just feeling guilty, but guilt is limited. It will all wear off one day."

Su Yang paused for a moment before Qin Xing walked over. He said with a smile on his face, "Besides, no one can take him away from me. He is mine and will always be mine."

The feeling of the blade being stabbed through his abdomen was a little cold. Su Yang lowered his head and glanced at the sharp blade exposed from his lower abdomen. There was still blood on it. The strength in his body was rapidly losing. For some reason, he felt a little unsteady.

He slowly knelt down on the ground, and Qin Xing also squatted down. He smiled in a strange voice, "No one can take him away... Su Yang, you know, he said he likes you, I can tell that he I like you, but so what, even if he likes you again, as long as you die, I will be the only one by his side... He will be here soon... This is the price he paid for letting me down, I want him Watching you die."

[Su Yang: I'm thinking that this matter has nothing to do with me, right? 】

[888: Why are you trying to understand a crazy idea? 】

Su Yang felt that 888's words made sense. Qin Xing had obviously lost control of his emotions and even started to speak erratically.

A very strange feeling. His body slowly became cold. He lost strength and fell to the ground. He could feel blood flowing from the wound, but it didn't hurt. Maybe it was numb, right?