4.14 - Su Yang: Brother, I wish you all the best in the future

_He Han_: Thank you for your concern. There has never been any change between Su Yang and me.

This sentence was ambiguous. Whether it was always brotherhood or whether they were together all the time, it immediately aroused speculation on the entire Internet. But not long after He Han's words came out, Lin Xinyue suddenly went to his Weibo. He wrote, "Congratulations to Brother Han and Brother Yang."

This time, the melon-eaters were even more confused.

[888: The authenticity has increased rapidly, reaching 90%. The love value has also been rising, but it is still 80%. 】

[Su Yang: This is normal. After all, it was exposed on the Internet and so many people helped me find out my past black history. It was really a clean slate. They exposed all my old roots. 】

The last 10% left, Su Yang was a little confused. What else had not been exposed? He lay on the bed and thought about it for a long time. From the time he entered the circle to after he fell into the sea, he thought of every detail. But I still can't figure it out.

[888: Maybe it's not something within the industry, but something that happened when you were a child. 】

Being reminded by 888, Su Yang suddenly remembered a small detail from his childhood. At that time, there was a child named Xiaopang who was a domineering child in the orphanage. Knowing that Su Yang had a heart disease and was weak, he often bullied Su Yang. Later, He Han protected Su Yang, so Xiaopang didn't dare to bully him anymore.

But later, He Han was adopted by a family, but not long after, he was returned. The other party said that He Han had a bad temper and also lied.

It is precisely because of this that later adoptive families did not dare to adopt He Han.

When He Han was adopted, Su Yang was alone in the orphanage. Xiaopang forced him to kneel down, forced him to eat dirt, and beat him. He often beat Su Yang until his head was broken and bleeding. But in this dilapidated orphanage, The adults are always busy, and no one pays attention to Su Yang, who is huddled in a small corner, shivering.

The day before He Han was sent back, Su Yang hid in a small cabinet to avoid Fatty. He heard Fatty and several other children saying proudly, "The family who took He Han away is the one who took He Han away." Next to the orphanage, I sneaked out every day and when I saw them I would say, 'He Han beat me, he always bullies me'..."

Xiaopang's voice was so weird, but Su Yang suddenly understood why that family didn't like He Han.

Who would like a violent child?

Orphans are looked down upon by others, and no one would like an orphan who bullies others.

Sure enough, He Han came back the next day. On the day he came back, He Han beat Xiaopang. He said, "I didn't beat you because I was sent back. I beat you because you shouldn't." Move Su Yang."

Su Yang remembered that He Han hugged him and protected him.

Later, someone came again. Su Yang had seen this couple. This was not the first time this couple came. The couple were well dressed and brought a little boy with them. This little boy belonged to the couple. Biological son.

Su Yang remembered that he had heard the adults at the orphanage discuss that this couple came to the orphanage just to do charity and superficially. They only loved their children, and this little boy was spoiled lawlessly and often treated his children. Adopted children commit violence.

So, Su Yang did something. He deliberately made himself clean and said that he wanted to be like this couple. When Xiaopang saw it, he was really unhappy. But because of He Han, he could only endure it and take advantage of it. Seeing that He Han was not around, he kicked Su Yang down into the muddy water, making Su Yang unable to get up.