6.18 - Su Yang: He is miserable, quite miserable (End)

"Heavenly Star Grass..." Ji Shencao was used on him. He knew this, but he had no idea that Skystar Grass was also used on him. He was stunned for a moment.

The mythical beast said, "I can't smell it wrong. This is the smell of the Supreme Divine Grass and Sky Star Grass,"

Chu Mu's expression changed. He remembered that he had taken the Sky Star Grass just for Su Yang, but he didn't expect that it would go round and round and finally return to him.

Su Yang went so far for him, but what did he give Su Yang? A sword through the heart?

When Chu Mu thought about it, he felt heartbroken and suffocated.

"Save him, no matter what the conditions, I promise you... Whether it's the golden elixir or my life, I can give it to you." Chu Mu looked at the divine beast in front of him and said word by word, "Save him ..."

"Are you talking about the young man who took away the Supreme Divine Grass? What happened to him? It stands to reason that even if he takes away the golden elixir, he will not die, so how can he talk about saving?" said the divine beast.

"He...he was stabbed through the heart by a sword, and his heart was broken." Each word was like a sharp stab in Chu Mu's heart, making his voice tremble slightly.

"Huh? By whom?" The divine beast asked curiously. After Chu Mu was silent for a while, he whispered, "Me."

There was silence between the man and the beast for an unknown amount of time. The beast sighed and said, "You humans are really weird. He saved you, you killed him, and now you come to beg me to save him. Why do you do this? "

"I didn't really think about killing him... I thought he would hide. I just..." Chu Mu paused, then remained silent for a moment, and whispered, "I just... I'm just sad why he wanted to give up on me......"

"But he should have never given up on you. If he had given up on you, why would he, as a high-level cultivator, take his own golden elixir to exchange for this sacred grass with me?" The divine beast looked at Chu Mu, who withdrew his sword and knelt down. On the ground, he lowered his head and said, "Please save him, no matter what you ask for, I can agree to it."

The mythical beast looked at the person in front of it with pity, and said, "The heart is cut off, the person is dead, and no one can save him."

Chu Mu gritted his teeth and said, "Save him, please."

"Since you killed him with your own hands, why are you unhappy when he dies? I can't understand your human emotions, but life and death are fateful. He is destined to be like this, and I can't change it." The divine beast stepped on the golden foot. Yan looked at Chu Mu with his huge beast eyes and said word by word, "Last time he came here to get the ultimate sacred grass, he pulled something down."

Chu Mu looked up at the divine beast, and saw the divine beast placing a jade pendant in front of Chu Mu. It said, "When he was fighting other monsters, I was actually watching him. When his life was hanging by a thread, I held the jade pendant in my hand. I was holding this jade pendant tightly, but it still didn't crush it. I was very puzzled at first, but now that I saw you, I figured it out... How could a person who would kill him come to save him? "

Chu Mu's face suddenly turned pale, and his energy and blood surged. It was as if all his strength had been suddenly taken away from him, and he was filled with an indescribable coldness. Suddenly, his heart hurt, and a mouthful of blood sprayed on the ground.

After the mythical beast left, the Road to the Underworld was also closed. Dark clouds came over the top and heavy rain fell. Chu Mu did not use his spiritual power to block it. His whole body was soaked and in a state of embarrassment. He coughed lowly and raised his hand to pick up the jade pendant in front of him. He still remembered that when he gave the jade pendant to Su Yang, he once said that as long as Su Yang crushed the jade pendant, he would come immediately.