7.16 - Su Yang: I do have someone I like, but this person is not Gu Jin (End)

Zhang Yi was a little panicked when he saw that Shen Du had not spoken. He whispered, "Brother Du, too many people have died in the last days, and we can't continue."

"So, one more person has to die, right?" Shen Du felt a little ironic. He looked at Zhang Yi and said, "Is this your choice? Su Yang saved you, and you betrayed him... No, it is You wanted to kill him."

"No..." Zhang Yi took a deep breath and said, "If sacrificing Mr. Su alone can save the entire safe zone, why not do it? Brother Du, those people in the safe zone should not die. They do it every day. We are all struggling to survive, as you should know... Every time you bring back the Xuan Jing, I will exchange it for food and send it to ordinary people... Brother Du, too many people have died in this end of the world. There is a way to end the apocalypse now, why not?"

"I used the Xuanjing I bought to help others, but in turn, they tried to force the people I liked to death." Shen Du laughed and said, "Is this the so-called righteousness? Sacrifice... Why must Want to sacrifice Su Yang? What did he do wrong? Did he make a mistake in not saving you? If you had died in the mouth of that level seven zombie tiger, wouldn't you have so many things to worry about now?"

Zhang Yi's face turned green and white, and then he lowered his head and said, "I admit that I am sorry for Mr. Su, but I am doing this for everyone's sake. Brother Du, we all believe in you, so we are willing to follow you. You can't betray our trust."

Shen Du seemed to have heard some joke. He raised the corners of his lips slightly, laughed, and said, "There is no need for me to wear such a tall hat. I can't afford it."

Zhang Yi seemed to want to say something else, but Shen Du waved his hands and stood up, saying, "Thank you everyone for your trust in me. Unfortunately, I am really not qualified. So from today on, you can do whatever you want. Outside Zombies, deal with it yourself."

Shen Du turned around and walked upstairs. Zhang Yi was stunned. He didn't expect Shen Du to say that. He said loudly, "Brother Du! We have been by your side since the end of the world. We trust you, but you How can you do such a thing!"

As soon as Zhang Yi finished speaking, a blazing flame hung next to his throat. He could almost feel the stinging sensation of his skin being burned. Shen Du said without turning his head, "Get out."

He walked into Su Yang's room. Su Yang was sitting on the couch reading a book. He had always liked reading strange books. Shen Du walked up to him and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"I heard it." Su Yang put the book aside and said, "Is it worth offending so many people for me?"

"It's worth it." Shen Du looked at Su Yang, smiled, and said, "They don't deserve it."

The way he talks really looks like Gu Jin.

Su Yang remembered that in the real world, he was once slandered by someone. A young star wanted to be in a position of power and deliberately let people secretly take photos of him eating with him, and then posted them on the Internet. Immediately countless people rushed out to accuse Su Yang.

But Gu Jin faced the media directly, without using a single curse word, but he stripped the little star clean.

At that time, some crazy fans also began to besiege Gu Jin. For a while, Gu Jin was insulted by many people online. At that time, Su Yang remembered asking him, "Is it worth it? We don't know each other well."

Gu Jin said, "It's worth it, but they don't deserve it."

This kind of aboveboard preference, if it weren't for the fact that he couldn't be with Gu Jin, I'm afraid it would have fallen by then, right?