8.6 - Su Yang: I think it's getting more and more excessive

"Lily and I met online, playing games at first, and then the two of us got together. After we got together... we, we have been getting along." Mr. Wang's son said, "I let him go every time. She was taking birth control pills, and I didn't want a child, but one day, she suddenly told me that she was pregnant."

For some reason, when Su Yang heard this, he suddenly felt that things were not simple.

[Su Yang: I have been taking birth control pills, but I still got pregnant later. The chance of getting pregnant is a bit low. 】

[888: Yes, it feels like the top of his head is a little green. 】

But Su Yang calculated it twice again, and each test result proved that the deceased was not a pregnant woman.

"Then she wants you to divorce, and she wants to marry you?" Su Yang asked, "Although Mr. Wang and I have confirmed it twice before, this time, I still want to make sure... She It was suicide, not homicide, right?"

The young man glanced at President Wang, lowered his head and said, "Yes... he committed suicide."

A dark light flashed across Su Yang's eyes, and he had some faint considerations.

"Mr. Su, how do you want to solve the problem? Now we don't dare to go anywhere, and this is not the way to go. Mr. Su, please help." Mr. Wang said.

Su Yang was about to speak when he saw Mr. Wang's daughter-in-law suddenly turned pale, covered her mouth and started retching. After Su Yang was stunned for a moment, he frowned and said, "She's pregnant?"

"No... I don't know." Mr. Wang was also in a daze.

Su Yang opened his hand, and the two coins in his hand stood up. The third coin was still lying down, but just when Su Yang was about to breathe a sigh of relief, the third coin suddenly started to move, but it never stood up. .

Su Yang grabbed the coin, and his eyes fell on the belly of Mr. Wang's daughter-in-law. After a moment of silence, he said, "Tell me, there have been people knocking on the door outside before. Has anyone opened the door?"

"No...no." Mr. Wang shook his head, but Mr. Wang's daughter-in-law turned pale and said, "I...I thought it was a waiter, so I opened the door."

As soon as these words came out, everyone's eyes turned to her. Even the young man who was supporting her immediately let go of his hand, stepped aside, and looked at her defensively.

Mrs. Wang's voice trembled as she said, "Xiaoyu, didn't you say...you never opened the door?"

"I...I was afraid that you would be afraid and not tell the truth." Xiaoyu's face began to turn pale. She looked at Su Yang and said, "Did I do something wrong?"

"Well." Su Yang said directly, "Now that she has come in, no wonder no one has knocked on the door for so long. It turns out she has already come in."

After saying this, the other people's faces became even more pale as paper.

"Su...Mr. Su, you mean that Lily's ghost has come in and is between us?" The young man finally reacted and said in a trembling voice, "Then where is she? I...we what to do?"

Su Yang laughed and said, "The ghost who commits suicide cannot find the person he hates, and can only wander around the place of death, but the one he killed... can always follow the person who killed him... Do you think so? ?Miss Xiaoyu."

Su Yang's eyes fell on Xiao Yu and he said, "Good and evil will eventually be rewarded."

Xiaoyu's face suddenly turned pale. She forced a smile and said, "Mr. Su is joking. I haven't done anything. What can I know? I don't know why she keeps pestering us."