3.10 - Su Yang: I am assisting myself!

When Shen Xingting sent people to search the water prison, the attendant immediately reminded him, "Your Majesty, the water prison is a place where prisoners are kept. No one is allowed to break in without an order."

"Open." Shen Xingting glanced at the eyes of the guards guarding the water cell, and he understood something in his heart. His face sank slightly and he said, "The emperor ordered me to search for the whereabouts of the prince. Now the whole city has been searched, and the only thing missing is We are in prison, is it possible that you want to resist the order?"

The guard lowered his head and said, "I don't dare to do this because of my humble position. It's just a water prison and an important place. You can't enter without the emperor's order."

"Could this king be pretending to be the emperor's decree? If you don't believe it, you can send people into the palace now." Shen Xingting raised his hand and signaled his men to surround the place. The guards wanted to stop him, but someone on a fast horse rushed in. Come, the man tightened the reins and held the imperial edict in his hand, saying, "The edict has arrived! Open the door immediately!"

The guard hesitated for a moment and was about to take the imperial edict, but was snatched away by Shen Xingting. He looked at the guard coldly and said, "The imperial edict is here, why don't you open the door? Are your words more useful than the emperor's edict?"

With such a big hat off, the guard quickly explained, "I don't dare because of my humble position." In desperation, he had no choice but to have the door of the water cell opened.

After Shen Xingting entered, he could feel the smell of blood inside. Seeing Shen Xingting coming, the jailers fell to their knees one after another.

"Where is the prince?" Shen Xingting asked.

"His Royal Highness is in the innermost place." The jailer knelt on the ground, lowered his head, and shivered. "His Royal Highness has passed out. If the interrogation continues, I'm afraid his life will be in danger."

Shen Xingting's expression changed and he immediately walked into the water prison. When he came to an iron prison door, he saw Su Yang being restrained by iron chains, with blood all over his body and his long hair scattered. The golden crown was long gone and he had his head lowered. Passed out.

"Open the door immediately!" Shen Xingting ordered. If the jailer tried to open it, he thought it was too slow, so he grabbed it and opened the cell door. Regardless of the cold water, he walked over and unchained Su Yang's limbs.

His tentacles felt sticky, and his heart felt cold. Su Yang slid down weakly, and was picked up by him. He turned around and walked out. He said, "Who did it? Who did it!"

"My subordinates have to obey the palace's orders." The jailer was so frightened that he trembled.

"Your Majesty, Your Highness's breathing is too weak. I'm afraid he will die soon." The attendant did not expect to see His Highness the Crown Prince like this. He was stunned, then stepped forward and said, "His Highness has been in the water for so long, I am afraid he will be injured." Not light."

"Send someone to ask the miracle doctor to come to the house immediately... No, go to the East Palace, the East Palace is closer to here." Shen Xingting hugged Su Yang and walked out. At some point, Su Yang had lost so much weight, and his breathing was extremely weak. With blood on the corners of his lips and his eyes tightly closed, Shen Xingting didn't dare to delay and took him away.

In the East Palace, Die'er saw Shen Xingting coming in with Su Yang in his arms, and quickly asked someone to light the stove, and then put Su Yang on the bed and said, "Your Highness...Why is your Highness so injured...What on earth did they do to His Highness?" ?"