7.14 - Su Yang: I know it's him, but I don't want to reveal it

What 888 said made Su Yang stunned for a moment.

[888: Host, the love value is still one percent short. If you complete this one percent, you can complete the task. 】

[Su Yang: Bai Min said... I will be like him soon, which means I will also become a zombie, right? 】

[888: That's right. 】

Su Yang took a deep breath. He lay on the bed and subconsciously ignored the pain in the wound. He was just thinking about the people and things in the previous dream and what 888 said.

It turns out that Gu Jin stopped playing with cars later because his eyes couldn't distinguish colors?

That's right, if your eyes can't distinguish colors, then you can't distinguish traffic lights. If you still drive, you are not responsible for your own life or the safety of others.

Su Yang couldn't tell what he felt, it felt like guilt, but also like it was hard to accept.

For some reason, he suddenly remembered that that day in the store, he gave the beads to Gu Jin. At that time, he said they were for him. Su Yang then remembered that he had actually planned to give the beads to Qin Qianqian, but Qin Qianqian said, "You have to buy Buddhist beads yourself to be sincere and keep people safe."

Did the Buddhist beads... keep Gu Jin safe? It seems not.

Su Yang started thinking wildly as soon as he lay on the bed. Gu Jin's pale face in his memory made him a little uneasy, so much so that he didn't hear the footsteps outside the house.

"What's wrong?" As soon as Shen Du came in, he saw Su Yang with his eyes open and looking at the light, motionless. After a pause, he walked to Su Yang and asked cautiously, "Are you still not feeling well? "

"It's okay." Su Yang reluctantly stood up and said, "Have you found Bai Min?"

"Not yet." A trace of anger flashed across Shen Du's eyes, and then he looked at Su Yang with a smile and said, "I asked the people at the research institute, and they said that in a while, the research results on this virus will be released. It will come out."

"Research results?" Su Yang paused and asked, "Did you come up with a plan?"

"I mentioned my hypothesis before. After discussion by the expert group, it is speculated that there may be a special source body. As long as this initial source body is destroyed, there will be no more high-level zombies, and the remaining zombies can be eliminated one by one. Shen Du lowered his eyes and said, "I took Bai Min's blood for testing. I want to know if he is the source body."

"..." Although the results of the experiment have not come out, Su Yang and Shen Du have almost guessed the results. Shen Du said, "I will kill him."

"If Bai Min dies, will I become another source body?" Su Yang laughed, sighed, and said, "The reason why he did things to me, was he thinking this way, right?"

Shen Du didn't say anything. He stood up and gently hugged Su Yang into his arms, saying, "It's okay. I can protect you as long as you want."

He just wanted to protect the person in his arms, and other things were beyond his consideration.

"If Bai Min is the source body, then kill him. If I am the source body, then kill me." Su Yang's voice was a little weak, but with a slight smile, he said, "Sorry, I was not sensible before. , I treat you so badly, but I really hope you can look at me more, instead of just calling me young master."

"No need to say sorry to me." Shen Du said in a low voice, "You are not sorry to me."

*

Su Yang often couldn't find Shen Du. Every time Shen Du came back, although he had made everything clean, the anger in his eyes became more and more serious day by day. Su Yang knew that he was looking for Bai Min outside.