6.3 - Su Yang: This is just trying to catch a duck

Due to Su Yang's illegal operation in the previous mission, Chu Mu believed that his Shizun had lost all his cultivation. Not only did he fall into deep self-blame, he also tried to find elixirs all over the world for Su Yang, and finally heard about Tianxingcao It can restore the practitioners' meridians and allow those who have lost all their cultivation to practice again.

Su Yang tried to explain to no avail, so he could only sigh and said, "This matter is over now, don't force it anymore."

"I don't, Shizun's cultivation was lost because of me. I must find it for Shizun." Chu Mu looked at Su Yang and said word by word, "Shizun, don't worry, even if the entire cultivation Even if I search through the world, I will find the Sky Star Grass."

Su Yang remembered that Chu Mu's personality was not like this before he left. How could he change so much in just a few years?

As a result, Su Yang felt a little uneasy, but Chu Mu comforted him, "Shizun, don't worry, my disciple has sent people to search for the whereabouts of Tianxingcao. There will be news soon."

"..." This time, Su Yang found it even more difficult to feel at ease.

Tianxingcao is a herb rumored in the world of cultivation that can repair broken meridians and seas of energy. Su Yang has only heard of it in classics, but has never seen it. He originally thought that this kind of spiritual herb would be very difficult to find, but he didn't expect that there are not many. That day I heard news from someone that the Star Grass had appeared.

Su Yang was leaning on the wall reading a book, and Chu Mu was standing by his side. After hearing the news, Chu Mu said happily, "Shizun, I have finally found him. Shizun's cultivation can be restored."

If Su Yang really lost all his cultivation, maybe he would still be interested, but the problem is that he has not lost his cultivation. If he finds the Tianxing Grass, who knows whether the secret will be exposed?

But Chu Mu was very persistent. He said, "Shizun, the news is that the Sky Star Grass is in the Extreme Cold Snow Mountain. We will set off tomorrow and rush there immediately. There are many monsters and beasts in the Extreme Cold Snow Mountain. It is impossible for ordinary people to enter. There should be only a few people." Can you snatch the Sky Star Grass from us?"

"I don't care anymore, why do you always insist like this?" Su Yang frowned slightly, he was silent for a moment, and said, "What's more, this matter is over... When I choose a day, I will send the sect leader The position can be passed on to you."

"Disciple doesn't want it." Chu Mu lifted up his clothes and knelt in front of Su Yang. He said, "Disciple only wants the good of Shizun. The incident three years ago hurt the foundation of Shizun. If the damage is not repaired in time, My meridians, I'm afraid..."

Su Yang refused several times but failed to push it away. If he continued to refuse, Chu Mu might feel that something was wrong. He did not dare to take the risk. In the end, he had no choice but to agree to go to the extremely cold snow mountain with Chu Mu.

【888: Why doesn't Chu Mu go by himself? Do I have to bring you, a person who has completely lost his cultivation, with me? Isn't this a hindrance? 】

[Su Yang: It will take at least half a month to go back and forth. If I really lose all my cultivation, when he comes back, he will probably only see my bones. 】

Chu Mu received Su Yang's agreement, and a smile appeared on his face. He said, "Once we get the Sky Star Grass, Shizun will no longer have to suffer the pain of ruptured meridians."

*

Because Su Yang "lost all his cultivation", Chu Mu specially ordered someone to prepare a carriage. There were soft mattresses in the carriage. When Su Yang saw the carriage, he couldn't help but sigh, but Chu Mu thought he Feeling sad, he said, "Shizun, there is no need to be sad. This disciple will definitely get the Star Grass for Shizun this time."